Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shit that Bannecorn eats.
Maggot Offline
Supermod

Shit that Bannecorn eats.

In todays edition of "shit that Bannecorn eats" we will be looking at the stuff that the roach coach deems "old"
Bannecorn was not on his game today and had to go to the meat wagon to get some stuff. he asked the guy "Whats ya got cheap?" On the top shelf cooking all week was a meat-a-ball sub good and mushy with dried hard cheese oozing out the side. Normally going for 4.50 todays week old price 2.00 for el-cheapo Bannecorn.
That was not low enough as Bannecorn pointed out a few green spots on the bottom of this lovely tidbit of goo. A bit of back and forth bickering got him the sub for 1.50. That left Bannecorn enough money for an out of date milk.
This was a good day for Bannecorn but he still had to spend money for food that he usually brings in from the dumpster at dunkin doughnuts.
He smiled and winked at me saying "Fish this weekend!" and off he went to scrap the green dots off the bottom of the goo sub.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
02-24-2012 10:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

RE: Shit that Bannecorn eats.

God, I miss the 'roach coach'... well, not really.

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

It's amazing the loyal following the coach has, though.

02-24-2012 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

IMaDick Offline
Fuck off,I am a legend !

Maggot was obviously in line and a more than just a little pissed that bannercorn beat him to the cheap food.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams
02-24-2012 11:26 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(02-24-2012 11:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote:  Maggot was obviously in line and a more than just a little pissed that bannercorn beat him to the cheap food.

I get a V-8 every morning and play my numbers.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
02-24-2012 11:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

IMaDick Offline
Fuck off,I am a legend !

(02-24-2012 11:29 AM)Maggot Wrote:  
(02-24-2012 11:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote:  Maggot was obviously in line and a more than just a little pissed that bannercorn beat him to the cheap food.

You don't have to explain anything to me especially if this is the best you could come up with.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams
02-24-2012 12:09 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(02-24-2012 12:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:  
(02-24-2012 11:29 AM)Maggot Wrote:  

You don't have to explain anything to me especially if this is the best you could come up with.

ok

02-24-2012 12:45 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

Dickie Poo and Maggotyboo-

Obviously, spooning with each other at night leads to awkwardness around the water cooler the next morning.

I feel bad for you two.

However, I'd like to know which one of you made the 'walk of shame' this morning?

02-24-2012 01:01 PM

IMaDick Offline
Fuck off,I am a legend !

(02-24-2012 01:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  Dickie Poo and Maggotyboo-

Obviously, spooning with each other at night leads to awkwardness around the water cooler the next morning.

I feel bad for you two.

However, I'd like to know which one of you made the 'walk of shame' this morning?

we chipped in and bought you new knee pads.

John Adams
02-24-2012 01:04 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Maggot, you haven't updated this in awhile.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
03-06-2012 02:51 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

You know ........your right so today we have an extra helping of yesterdays food going to the masses.

Earlier well maybe 2 weeks ago it was Bannecorns birthday and of course he brought in his cake. It sat on top of his pile of laundry (he wears sweat pants to work and changes when he gets there) for a week or more and everyday he would take a piece to relish his good fortune of getting the damn thing. It's been there for 2 weeks and he has to put it in his nasty microwave that has never been cleaned to make it soft again.
I walked over and asked how old he was as he was popping this chunk of poo in the oven he says 41 and asked if I wanted a piece. A chunk of bile came with the word "Nope" and he said "well its here if you want some"
I cannot fault Bannecorn for his eating habits as he came from Thailand when he was a kid and sometimes tells me about the snakes and bugs he misses from there. They also eat these little bird eggs from God knows where and someday I may ask him.

01-27-2016 02:35 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I've never had anyone make me wait 4 years before. 28

01-27-2016 02:37 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

It was Gods will. Besides I forgot about this until I saw someone reading it. Bannecorns a nice guy though in between bouts of gout. He gets grouchy then.

01-27-2016 02:44 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

He's grouchy because it's painful. My boss' husband gets it and it's always when he has overindulged in something, either wine or rich food.

01-27-2016 02:50 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I don't really think the kind of food could be pinpointed with any accuracy here. Its like picking the winning powerball number.

01-27-2016 02:53 PM