Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Odd, Strange, Bizarre and Weird
hah You're on a roll Maggot.
(07-06-2015, 05:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: Its a damn good thing she didn't get hit by a car.

Hahahahaha!!!
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(07-06-2015, 09:46 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 05:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's really hard for me to comprehend how the teen's parents could have watched her bloating up for months, certainly in extreme discomfort, without taking her to the hospital.
It's easy for me to comprehend. My second oldest brother almost died of a burst appendix because my mom thought he was faking it for attention or simply had constipation. Because of her he has this nasty looking scar on his stomach, had to have the gangrene scrubbed from his organs and was so heavily drugged he has no memory of much of his childhood before the age of 12. Asshole parents indeed.

Why would he not have any memory before the age of 12 over that? WTF, Clang? You're so full of fucking shit.
Clang is Mock's Emily Titterington (only he's alive and all).
Usually you're not supposed to feed them, but honestly Clang and his troll is pretty entertaining.
A true poop story happened to my best friend when she was 16, pregnant and living with her mother. Right before the baby was due he had a bowel movement inside the womb which isn't supposed to happen and poisoned both her and the baby. She told her mother that she's nauseous and everything is blurry, her stupid mother told her to put some visine in her eyes and lay down. By the time she got to the ER her and the baby almost died and she had to have an emergency c-section. I don't know if it's a coincidence but the kid is now mildly retarded.
My money is on the poop causing the retardation... hypoxia probably set in when she was complaining of blurry vision.

Way to go grandma. Thanks for making me retarded.
(07-06-2015, 07:37 PM)Jimbone Wrote: My money is on the poop causing the retardation... hypoxia probably set in when she was complaining of blurry vision.

Way to go grandma. Thanks for making me retarded.

Either that or somebody was fucking stupid
(07-06-2015, 06:27 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:46 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 05:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's really hard for me to comprehend how the teen's parents could have watched her bloating up for months, certainly in extreme discomfort, without taking her to the hospital.
It's easy for me to comprehend. My second oldest brother almost died of a burst appendix because my mom thought he was faking it for attention or simply had constipation. Because of her he has this nasty looking scar on his stomach, had to have the gangrene scrubbed from his organs and was so heavily drugged he has no memory of much of his childhood before the age of 12. Asshole parents indeed.

Why would he not have any memory before the age of 12 over that? WTF, Clang? You're so full of fucking shit.
I said much of his memory, not all of it, Crab Rangoon Queen.Chunks of his memory are missing, hazy, or fragmented
(07-06-2015, 07:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Clang is Mock's Emily Titterington (only he's alive and all).
I don't know who that is, but Smily Tits sounds hot.
(07-06-2015, 07:26 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Usually you're not supposed to feed them, but honestly Clang and his troll is pretty entertaining.
no troll. Last time I try and share true personal stories of me and my family though. I'll just stick to what everyone loves about me my "lies" and pathetic existence.
(07-06-2015, 09:57 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Clang is Mock's Emily Titterington (only he's alive and all).

I was jumping off sally's remark that you're full of fucking shit Clang.

Emily Titterington is the unfortunate English girl whose asshole parents let her die of literally being full of shit.

P.s. I'm sorry for the partial amnesia your mother's gross negligence caused your brother, unless the missing pieces of his childhood sucked anyway.
(07-07-2015, 12:19 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:57 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I was jumping off sally's remark that you're full of fucking shit Clang.

Emily Titterington is the unfortunate English girl whose asshole parents let her die of literally being full of shit.

P.s. I'm sorry for the partial amnesia your mother's gross negligence caused your brother, unless the missing pieces of his childhood sucked anyway.
yeah she was a real mixed bag of negligence and being overprotective. Shortly after my brother's appendix incident she rushed me to the hospital despite my insistence I only had constipation(which is what it turned out to be).
She felt guilty.
(07-07-2015, 05:28 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: She felt guilty.
And the cycle continues because now and then I feel guilty for being a screw up of a son who cheated her out of seeing me obtain a decent job, wife and start a family of my own before she died.
(07-08-2015, 12:39 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
And the cycle continues because now and then I feel guilty for being a screw up of a son who cheated her out of seeing me obtain a decent job, wife and start a family of my own before she died.

Don't.

You saved her from the embarrassment and shame of a convenience store firing, a divorce and emotionally unstable grandchildren.
(07-08-2015, 12:45 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:39 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Don't.

You saved her from the embarrassment and shame of a convenience store firing, a divorce and emotionally unstable grandchildren.
Convenience store firing? I don't think so. I am Teflon Man....nothing so far is sticking to me. Or maybe I'll get hit with all the write-ups at once at my performance review in August.
Divorce? Nah, I'll stay in a miserable, loveless marriage just for some yearly pity sex.
You'll be glad if my kids are unstable emotionally or otherwise, since once they're old enough they can join Mock and start the "All About Clang's Kids" thread.
(07-08-2015, 01:05 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Nah, I'll stay in a miserable, loveless marriage just for some yearly pity sex.

You've already got it wrong... it doesn't happen nearly that often.
Unless you and your wife enjoy grudge fucking. Then it's on like donkey kong.
(07-08-2015, 10:50 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Unless you and your wife enjoy grudge fucking. Then it's on like donkey kong.

Again, how you doin'?

Every time I log in, I look for that magical gray bar telling me I have a PM... but alas, it's been missing. Sad panda.