Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snickers Brownies
My manager at work, his mom makes some banging shit, and she made some Snickers brownies that he brought in this morning and plunked down on my desk. Chocolately, carmelly, peanutty, gooey goodness, they taste like the frozen ice cream snickers bars. Of course, I'm trying to eat healthy, but I don't want all her hard work to go to waste. I'm looking for a recipe that sounds like what she used.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Why don't you just ask her for the recipe?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I don't talk to het every day and my manager won't get it for me. I want the recipe NOW.
google is your friend.

http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/snickers-brownies/

Thats not them.
I'm starving and would kill for some snickers brownies right about now.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-01-2012, 05:22 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Thats not them.

Well then what the fuck do you suggest we do? Apparently none of us know your manager's mom's top secret Snicker brownie recipe. Either google it yourself or get some brownie mix and throw some mini Snickers in there, asshole.

(03-01-2012, 05:42 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm starving and would kill for some snickers brownies right about now.

Don't you have a nasty bag of Quaker cardboard treats hanging around the office? You know your ass will explode if you eat a snicker brownie.

Smiley-rolling-joint One of those awesome brownies would taste pretty good right now. I'm so glad I don't have anything like that around.

Now I'm thinking about those gawddamn samoas or whatever they are called.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I am looking for a fool-proof dumpling recipe - the kind of
dumplings you spoon on top of chicken broth and they
get huge and are airy. I have tried three from the internet
and none of them have the consistency of ones I recall my
grandmother serving.

Anyone have any suggestions?
(03-02-2012, 12:45 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: I am looking for a fool-proof dumpling recipe - the kind of
grandmother serving.

Yeah, throw some refrigerated biscuits on the top. Tear them into dumpling size pieces first. Or use the Bisquick recipe on the box, those are usually fluffy.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-01-2012, 08:27 PM)sally Wrote: Well then what the fuck do you suggest we do? Apparently none of us know your manager's mom's top secret Snicker brownie recipe. Either google it yourself or get some brownie mix and throw some mini Snickers in there, asshole.

hah

I know, right? There was no "Thank you for trying even though my ass is sitting at work on the computer right now, too and I could have just as easily typed this question into google because I realize you people weren't sitting at my desk eating brownies and have no fucking idea what recipe it was."
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-02-2012, 12:45 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: I am looking for a fool-proof dumpling recipe - the kind of
grandmother serving.

hey Wolf!~ where have you been? i missed you.
mmmm chix and dumplings!

Wolfy, Make sure the liquid is boiling. The steam makes them rise and cook correctly. If you simmer it, the dumplings will be limp and soggy (somebody simmer Imadick, look what happened).
I like the Bisquick dumpling recipe on the back of the box. It's simple and they always come out nice and fluffy as long as you can follow directions, some people can't do that. Once you drop them in just leave them alone and let them cook, if you mess with them with a spoon they'll fall apart.
HibyeHibye
(03-02-2012, 09:03 AM)sally Wrote: I like the Bisquick recipe on the back of the box. It's simple and they always come out nice and fluffy as long as you can follow directions, some people can't do that. Once you drop them in just leave them alone and let them cook, if you mess with them with a spoon they'll fall apart.

Hibye
Oh hi, Aussie. What a nice surprise seeing you here.
I have an urge to put 7/11's head in a big stainless pot and start whacking it with a wooden spoon, until a shoe falls off or something.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
grandmother serving.

Have you tried bisquick?

Edit: I just read the other posts...oops! Try the bisquick though. It work well and will thicken the broth. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Thanks everyone!!! Broth is made and I am ready to stir up
the dumplings. You ALL ROCK!! Moved states and am
having culture shock. Finding my usual shopping items is
akin to Beat_deadhorse And Wt abounds. I forgot that groups
of people do not know how to make a noun and verb agree,
I wish there was an icon for "Time Warp" as I never really
realized that it does indeed exist in the USA. I can not find a single
source for the green leaf. But I can finally carry!!! Guns !!
Thanks for letting me go off topic and negating the necessity
for Brainexplode:

Greetings to all. Respect-applause

Wolf