Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you serious??
This happened in my son's middle school. Now it is all ALLEGED, but the fact that we found out through the media...not the school!!

(If this is not the place to post it, I apologize...but it IS a crime!!)

Police: Teen Says Boy Raped Her At Middle School

Alleged Rape Happened Feb. 27, According To Police Report

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas City police said they are investigating a reported rape at Raytown Middle School.

According to the police report, the rape was reported on Friday, but the attack allegedly happened Feb. 27 during school hours and while classes were in session.

A 13-year-old girl told police that she was walking to a fifth-hour class from a counselor's office when a 15-year-old boy started talking to her. The girl said the boy then started pulling her toward a storage room off the hallway. The girl told police she tried to walk away, but the boy pulled her by her hair and book bag.

The girl said she told the boy to stop, but he forced her to some mats and sexually assaulted her.

Police said the boy is not under arrest, but they said that remains a possibility. The superintendent of the Raytown School District said the 15-year-old student is no longer in the building.

School officials said if classes were in session, there probably wasn't any staff members monitoring the hallways.

Parent Kenneth Glasco said he was upset that he didn't hear about the allegations sooner.

"How long has it been going on. That's what I'm trying to figure out," he said. "And the kids? What's been happening to them?"

While the incident happened early last week, officials said the girl waited until Friday to tell a staff member what happened. The staff member reported the incident and police became involved.

"I'm shocked, and my heart is sad," said superintendent Allan Markley "My thoughts and prayers go out to the families, both families. That these kind of things, if they did occur, occurred in school buildings where we expect all children to be safe at all times."

He said the district is trying to figure out how this happened to make sure nothing like it could ever happen again.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30621445/detail...z1oOOG4ncY
Why is there a 15 year old in middle school?

http://ocrdata.ed.gov/Page?t=s&eid=227316&syk=5&pid=1

Black kids at your school are being discriminated against. They get 70% of the punishments. Poor little angels.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hell, here the middle school and high school is all in one building.
Because nobody makes it past 9th grade...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
...Wish I'da known that. Show me the statistics. hah dammitt
(03-06-2012, 10:09 PM)JsMom Wrote: Hell, here the middle school and high school is all in one building.

They tried that shit here but everyone got the pitchforks out.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Shit when I was in high school it as kindergarten through 12th. It wasn't until 2 yrs after I graduated that they took the elementary kids and put them into their own school. Middle and High school his still together. Yep!
ETA: Talk about culture shock. I came from the city of Detroit to the smallest hick town known to man.
(03-06-2012, 10:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: Why is there a 15 year old in middle school?

http://ocrdata.ed.gov/Page?t=s&eid=227316&syk=5&pid=1

Black kids at your school are being discriminated against. They get 70% of the punishments. Poor little angels.

I haven't read the report, but when I heard that headline on the news about black kids getting 70% of the punishments, I wondered why they didn't report the percentage of infractions committed by black kids.

(03-06-2012, 10:17 PM)JsMom Wrote: Shit when I was in high school it as kindergarten through 12th. It wasn't until 2 yrs after I graduated that they took the elementary kids in their own school. Middle and High school his still together. Yep!
ETA: Talk about culture shock. I came from the city of Detroit to the smallest hick town known to man.

1-4 then 5-8 then 9-12 here no mixing of assholes here.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hah Yah we got the shit end of the stick in high school. No cussing because the youngin's might hear you. How dear we! OH and don't you dear say GOD in class or forget to say yes ma'am. UGH When I was young I got smacked in the mouth for saying yes ma'am. *scrugs* I've adapted.
(03-06-2012, 10:17 PM)JsMom Wrote: Shit when I was in high school it as kindergarten through 12th.

Me, too. 1-6 downstairs, 7-12 upstairs. As you can tell, I got a hell of an education.

Not trying to be too ugly, but 15 year old in middle school screams Special Ed. Girl probably was, too. That's why it took her a week to figure it out. School will get sued for letting them walk around unsupervised. Not the parents who raised a rapist and a girl with no sense, but the school. Because your school is mostly free lunch.
Our school is one level. All of us on the same floor. High school was on one side, middle school in the middle, and elementary on the other side. IT SUCKED!
(03-06-2012, 10:36 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 10:17 PM)JsMom Wrote: Shit when I was in high school it as kindergarten through 12th.

Me, too. 1-6 downstairs, 7-12 upstairs. As you can tell, I got a hell of an education.

Not trying to be too ugly, but 15 year old in middle school screams Special Ed. Girl probably was, too. That's why it took her a week to figure it out. School will get sued for letting them walk around unsupervised. Not the parents who raised a rapist and a girl with no sense, but the school. Because your school is mostly free lunch.

Even if she was in Sp Ed she didn't deserve to be raped. That's if the rape took place.
The elementary schools in Raytown are K-5, middle schools are 6-8, and high schools are 9-12.

The assault happened while class is in session and she had just left the counselors office...So I am not sure how they were supposed to be supervised.

My question is, if it happened on some mats...the only place I can think there are mats is in the gym. Was there no teacher in the gym?

I feel horrible that this happened to the girl.

We get notes when everything happens at school, from lice to attempted abductions...but not one about a sexual assault.

As for our school being mostly free lunch...they very well may be. My children are not.
The boy should have been supervised. He's 15. There is something wrong with him. Plus, how long did it take him to rape her? Nobody noticed he was MIA?

They have mats in Special Ed storerooms. They are for the Severe Profound rooms. Nothing much will happen because they are Special. Like a "normal" girl would let some retarded kid rape her and not say anything. Think about it for a second.

Where the mats came from is the wrong question to have. Think more about if your kids are safe in the school bathrooms and if they are humping at school.

Why was a storage room unlocked? I've never seen that happen. All those doors stay locked in schools.

She probably told because he broke up with her. Not even kidding. I have some stories that would curl your toes. Not everybody raises their kids like normal people do...
Teen Charged In Raytown School Rape Case

Accuser Says Teen Attacked Her In Middle School Storage Room

RAYTOWN, Mo. -- Jackson County juvenile authorities said a 16-year-old boy has been charged with forcible sodomy and forcible rape in connection with a reported attack at Raytown Middle School.

According to the police report released last month, the girl was attacked on Feb. 27 during school hours and while classes were in session.

Police said the girl told them she was walking from a counselor's office to a fifth-hour class when a boy approached her, started talking to her, pulled her into a storage room and attacked her.

The boy was removed from the school after the accusations came to light.

The suspect, whose name is not being released because of his age, was taken into custody on Monday.

Authorities said he was being detained in the Jackson County Juvenile Detention Center and will be called to a hearing Wednesday to determine whether he will stay in custody.

Authorities also said future hearings will determine whether the boy will be tried as an adult.

Parent Bill Ludwig said he believes there's been tighter security at the school since the incident was reported.

"There's been a presence in security. I work in security at a hospital, so I kinds of understand security. I think it's good they increase the presence," he said.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30948832/detail...z1t0MBzwJD