Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
St. Paddy's dinner
(03-07-2012, 11:12 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-07-2012, 11:00 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: My plane will be landing at 2:21pm in sunny St Thomas. I'll be eating fresh lobstah on St Pattys day.

That's fucking awesome. But I suspect the natives probably don't throw a big parade...

Savannah used to have a great St. Patty's party until the black people started coming. Now you will get knifed and robbed while you drink your green beer.

You don't see my ass eating ribs or buying shoes at the mall on MLK. I know that is their day.

No parade that I know of, but the beach bar at our resort is having a live band. I'll be drinking bright green Marquitas.

Do you sleep on the plane? I can only manage that if I take a pill and am flying over 10 hours.

I bet you are fun as hell to travel with. I bet you get ready fast (loves that, I have one friend that takes forever. the rest of us get pissed or drunk waiting), I bet you tip well (hate cheap fuckers), I bet you are okay with eating at the bar (bar food rocks), and I bet you will get up and dance.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-07-2012, 11:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: Do you sleep on the plane? I can only manage that if I take a pill and am flying over 10 hours.

I can't sleep on the way there, because I'm to excited about my destination. I'll doze on the way home, but never sleep.

I bet you are fun as hell to travel with. I bet you get ready fast (loves that, I have one friend that takes forever. the rest of us get pissed or drunk waiting), I bet you tip well (hate cheap fuckers), I bet you are okay with eating at the bar (bar food rocks), and I bet you will get up and dance.

I don't know if I'm fun to travel with or not. I've only traveled with a man. It sucks when you're stuck in a strange place for 7 days straight 24 hrs a day with 1 person.

This trip is 5 women , no men allowed. I want to have fun this time. I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell.

Yes, I love bar food and the atmosphere, and I do tip well because I've been there and done that. I won't tip for shit though if I get crappy service.

I will dance...probably on the table after a few jagerbombs...hah[/b]

I love my travels with the ladies. Those are the best times. I know some cool women. That has been the biggest blessing in my life besides my babies. Men are a pain in the ass. Traveling with men is always about restaurants and shaving legs. Fuck that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-07-2012, 07:12 PM)sally Wrote: The canned stuff isn't too bad, but that has to be cold too. If you take it out of the can room temp it doesn't fry up as well.

Hey, I like your avatar Sally. Is that your own Jack Russell ?

Corned Beef hash Is not considered a meal here In England or Ireland. It's what students eat because corned beef Is cheap as chips here.
Of course America had been discovered earlier. It was hushed up.

Mark Twain

(03-07-2012, 11:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: I bet you are fun as hell to travel with. I bet you get ready fast (loves that, I have one friend that takes forever. the rest of us get pissed or drunk waiting), I bet you tip well (hate cheap fuckers), I bet you are okay with eating at the bar (bar food rocks), and I bet you will get up and dance.

I bet when you retire you get a blue wig, get on a bus and head for Vegas.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hell yes! Not the bus, though, I can't poop there. I would have to fly.

I like my friends better than any man I have ever met.
(03-08-2012, 12:49 AM)Cracker Wrote: I love my travels with the ladies. Those are the best times. I know some cool women. That has been the biggest blessing in my life besides my babies. Men are a pain in the ass. Traveling with men is always about restaurants and shaving legs. Fuck that.

What are you talking about? I never shave my legs when I travel!

But yes, on the other side, the restaurant part is very true.
Don't any of you realise 'Paddy' Is racist ?

http://thenewliberator.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/paddy/
Of course America had been discovered earlier. It was hushed up.

Mark Twain

Don't any of you realize Cracker is racist? haha

I'm not really.

Maybe a little.

Oscar, it would be racism if the Irish weren't drunks. But they are, so it is a stereotype, not a slur.
(03-09-2012, 12:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: Don't any of you realize Cracker is racist? haha

I'm not really.

Maybe a little.

I enjoy your derogatory, racist posts. I do, they always promote great dialog & the subject matter alone is very provocative to some. Thanks!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-09-2012, 07:57 AM)Oscar Wrote: Don't any of you realise 'Paddy' Is racist ?

http://thenewliberator.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/paddy/

Hey, stupid! Irish is NOT a race. Irish is a nationality. Fucking dumbass Wog. Add aussiefriend to your list of fellow Mock intellects, too.
I like Sterling, he/she has a certain je ne sais quoi. Kinda like Ted Bundy.
Irish food...meh, does absolutely nothing for me at all. How-fucking-ever...Celtic Women (Woman) trip my fucking trigger. And that Irish flute sound sends chills down my spine. So play this while you're stuffing corned beef and cabbage down your pieholes.

The looks, and voice of an angel.....

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I can't say that I am disappointed in my Irish bride.

Red haired green eyed pint sized trouble maker that she is.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Women who aren't trouble makers are boring bitches. I say trouble makers in the nicest possible way.
hahahaha i bought a 12-pack of Guinness and also Heineken today, and left it in my car trunk so my sons didn't see it. hah until saturday. but i told Maggot to come on down and we could drink it now. Cheers
since it's an emergency.

Is there a holiday for potheads?
(03-13-2012, 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Woodstock. August 18th.

Smoke it up!!
(03-13-2012, 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There was when I was younger, it lasted a week and was called Cook and Green, it was a week long party at the end of growing season.

It was named after where it was along the pacific coast trail.

http://mdvaden.com/cook_green.shtml

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams