Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
St. Paddy's dinner
(03-16-2012, 10:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: I pushed them across so they would not get squished.

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-17-2012, 01:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 10:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: I pushed them across so they would not get squished.

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Now you see why I love him. He is so cute. Blowing-kisses
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-17-2012, 11:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

oh really? what if those were helpless cute little harmless chipmunks in the road huh?
he'd be firing up his rototiller!

[Image: mowing-the-lawn.gif]

[Image: funny-pictures-squirrel-girlfriend11.jpg]

(03-17-2012, 12:13 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 11:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

oh really? what if those were helpless cute little harmless chipmunks in the road huh?
he'd be firing up his rototiller!

He's not a good plumber either.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

No, but he gives her postive attention. If you would send a little kindness her way, Dick, you could have her follow you around, too. You could even have her workplace and real name if you throw a little money in the equation.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-17-2012, 01:16 PM)Cracker Wrote: No, but he gives her postive attention. If you would send a little kindness her way, Dick, you could have her follow you around, too. You could even have her workplace and real name if you throw a little money in the equation.

If I wanted that I would just ask for it like a normal person.

Not everyone would go the lengths you have trying to get the info.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Yes, I want to make friends with a lying old whore. I find her ravishing and interesting. I can't wait to see what she posts next. I have learned so much from her. I don't know where I would be without her.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-17-2012, 01:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yes, I want to make friends with a lying old whore. I find her ravishing and interesting. I can't wait to see what she posts next. I have learned so much from her. I don't know where I would be without her.

Stating the obvious isn't considered brilliant.

John Adams