Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY*
i think she is very pretty and classy.

[Image: article-0-12362A1D000005DC-858_306x718.jpg]

[Image: article-2116328-12363DD3000005DC-435_634x830.jpg]

The Duchess of Cambridge looked radiant today as she presented soldiers with shamrocks to mark St Patrick’s Day.

Kate wore an elegant green dress coat with a chocolate brown hat and an Irish Guards brooch that belonged to the Queen Mother as she attended the traditional parade in Aldershot.

i love the dog!
[Image: article-0-12362566000005DC-128_634x513.jpg]

The Duchess of Cambridge bestows a traditional Irish shamrock on regimental mascot Conmeal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1pOPeQgQb

She is lovely, but those are stupid hats. Why have such tiny visors? It's like Dick's penis...what's the point of having such a small one?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-17-2012, 12:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: She is lovely, but those are stupid hats. Why have such tiny visors? It's like Dick's penis...what's the point of having such a small one?

but then look at the traditional Ascot hats! they're so huge and elaborate they block the sun out! i get a kick out of seeing them every year.

My friend has a dog like that, it's a mean sonafabitch. I can't remember the name of the breed.
Irish wolf hound.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Boston is SO Irish, St. Pat's is really a big deal. Southie, the South End is all Irish pubs. you've seen it featured in Boondock Saints, Mystic River, The Town and other movies. it will be a hot time in Southie tonight!

[Image: 1205712438_7818.gif]

[Image: Leprechaun.png]

(03-17-2012, 08:30 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: .
Happy St. Patrick's Day![/color][/b]

Happy St Patrick's Day to you LC! My dtr is at the parade today in Savannah, GA...said it gets so wild that they anticipate 100 more people than usual will be sent to the state mental intake place where she works. That's what you call some partying!

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

What does dtr mean?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-17-2012, 12:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: She is lovely, but those are stupid hats. Why have such tiny visors? It's like Dick's penis...what's the point of having such a small one?

hah

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Dtr appreviation for daughter...
Top O' the Mornin to the lot of yea! You're all full of the Blarney that's what! I'm away to put the kettle on! hah hah hah

I just dropped in to see you all
I'll only stay awhile
I want to hear how you're getting on
I want to see you smile
I'm happy to be back again
And greet you big and small
For there's no place else on this earth quite like
The homes of Donegal

Bridie Gallagher passed away January 9th 2012.

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
The green hornet marathon is on especialy for St. Patricks day. When Kato kicks a guy in the head and he lands in the water they look over the edge of the pier and watch the bad guys float. They do not jump in to save the bad guys from drowning. This is known as Kato justice.
AAAAAAAAAA..choooo! The airin of the green hornet.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Bing Crosby sings "Too Ra Loo Ra Loo Ral" to Barry Fitzgerald. From the 1944 Oscar-winning film "Going My Way".

the prez has a pint

a lot of good photos across the country today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...untry.html

[Image: article-2116383-12373C6C000005DC-178_634x455.jpg]

Dubliner Irish pub in Washington DC

I read a book a long time ago written by his sons from his 1st marriage. Bing was supposed to have been a mean bastard.

You all missed a great corned beef and cabbage dinner.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You do know what part of the cow the corned beef comes from?

The salt is in there for a reason, so it must be boiled out and thereby sterilizing the meat. .... e coli is a bitch

'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

(03-17-2012, 12:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

The locals urinate on that stone, jsyk.

'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

(03-25-2012, 06:55 AM)Gogo Wrote: You do know what part of the cow the corned beef comes from?

The salt is in there for a reason, so it must be boiled out and thereby sterilizing the meat. .... e coli is a bitch

You're the one who needs to be salted and sterilized. Corned beef is made from brisket which comes from the breast section of the cow, dumbass. It's a tougher cut of meat so it needs longer cooking time. Corning is just a seasoning method, brisket does not have to be corned and can be cooked several different ways. Ever have smoked brisket?