Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God spilled the paint
this is so breathtakingly beautiful i wanted everyone to see it~~now this is Spring!

God Spilled the Paint

Desert Flowers on the east side of the Carrizo plain, in the Temblor Range CA
Frankie Kee

[Image: Bild4.jpg]

nice. These are the kinds of places I enjoy stumbling upon when I wander off the main road...
That IS beautiful!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
How could any one not believe in God after seeing something like that? WOW!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Magnificent!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(03-17-2012, 04:50 PM)pspence Wrote: How could any one not believe in God after seeing something like that? WOW!

Just because it's beautiful and nice and warm and fuzzy there has to be a God? Haha..

Well news flash, if he does exist, the same prick made war and poverty and starvation of children. Peadophiles and cancer.... He must really have a sick sense of humor.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
More God's paint

[Image: th_5a00bd56.jpg]

(Edit to say: Damn, enlarged it 3 times, & still pix too small)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-07-2012, 04:57 PM)crash Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 04:50 PM)pspence Wrote: How could any one not believe in God after seeing something like that? WOW!

Just because it's beautiful and nice and warm and fuzzy there has to be a God? Haha..

Well news flash, if he does exist, the same prick made war and poverty and starvation of children. Peadophiles and cancer.... He must really have a sick sense of humor.

Yeah, The Spirit didn't speak to me, either. I was thinking more about evolution and how species compete and how flowers are the sexual organs of the plant.

I guess maybe Jesus could have painted that valley with flowers, though. Because I saw that shit in Syria, so I know he had some spare time.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Like it's a complete accident we're spinning around the sun the only visible sign of sentient life....
The Celtics are playing for the title tonight, so I KNOW there is a God....
Beautiful.

The first time I saw Phoenix was back in the early '80's after they had massive rainfalls.

I couldn't understand why everyone thought the desert was dreary.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
Deserts can be gorgeous, even when the land is relatively barren. I've driven into what look like painted skies on road trips from California to Arizona and Nevada many times. Here's a beautiful shot of the Mojave (not mine).

[Image: Mojave-Desert.jpg]
surreal!

China Danxia is the name given in China to landscapes developed on continental red terrigenous sedimentary beds influenced by endogenous forces (including uplift) and exogenous forces (including weathering and erosion). The inscribed site comprises six areas found in the sub-tropical zone of south-west China. They are characterized by spectacular red cliffs and a range of erosional landforms, including dramatic natural pillars, towers, ravines, valleys and waterfalls.

[Image: e64c3ee7c927bcab86ab4e66ff41b354.jpg]

[Image: 561260_432922420052711_329574380387516_1...4190_n.jpg]

[Image: 20110527153616851danxia1.jpg]

What?!? LOL!
China Danxia is mind blowing, imo. Gorgeous photos.