Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got Pets?
(03-17-2012, 07:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: Wow! User just walked right up and flicked a dangling roid. Ouch!!!

Apparently.

Jesus, Dick. Calm down. Who's going to take care of all those animals you're hoarding if you keel over from a heart attack?
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-17-2012, 09:07 PM)username Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 07:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: Wow! User just walked right up and flicked a dangling roid. Ouch!!!

Apparently.

Jesus, Dick. Calm down. Who's going to take care of all those animals you're hoarding if you keel over from a heart attack?

I left them all to you in my will.

By the way they are pets not animals.

Horses are animals, and so are cattle.

I don't expect you to know the difference you have suffered from feminine odor for too long.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-17-2012, 07:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

You need to stop holding grudges and start defending yourself you miserable old fucker.

28 flicked a dangling roid!!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-17-2012, 09:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't expect you to know the difference you have suffered from feminine odor for too long.

hahhahhah

Guess who's drunk?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-17-2012, 09:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I left them all to you in my will.

Knowing how much you love your animals, errr, I mean pets, that would be quite the honor.

Now answer the fucking question. How many pets do you have right now?
Commando Cunt Queen
This is Max. When we first got him I had a mouse in the garage and he went down there and got stuck to a glue trap. We called him Maxi Pad after I unglued him.

[Image: DSC02391.jpg]
(03-17-2012, 10:01 PM)sally Wrote: This is Maxi Taxi. When we first got him I had a mouse in the garage and he went down there and got stuck to a glue trap.

hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-17-2012, 09:56 PM)username Wrote: Now answer the fucking question. How many pets do you have right now?

I count 14. He already posted the information. But like any other liberal, you needed me to answer the question for you instead of figuring it out...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
[img][Image: Picture032-1.jpg][/img]

Fluffy

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
[img][Image: Picture072.jpg][/img]

Beatrice
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
[img][Image: Picture027.jpg][/img]

My daughter w/Stella
[img][Image: Wilson.jpg][/img]

My royal pain in the ass and yet precious spoiled rotten Wilson, ie. "Pretty Boy"
(03-17-2012, 10:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: I count 14. He already posted the information. But like any other liberal, you needed me to answer the question for you instead of figuring it out...

I'm surprised that conservatives would advocate for this type of welfare. Oh wait...you're pro-life, right? No neuter/spay...?
Commando Cunt Queen
pspence..cute!!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-17-2012, 10:01 PM)sally Wrote: This is Max. When we first got him I had a mouse in the garage and he went down there and got stuck to a glue trap. We called him Maxi Pad after I unglued him.

I've coveted Max for years at this point. I think he is glorious. 75

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-17-2012, 09:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Horses are animals

Some are pets too, some are professional "athletes", some are money makers.

Don't say they can't be pets, I love my horses like you love your dogs & cats.

Duchess: Your horses are GORGEOUS. I've never been around them much...do they have distinctive personalities like dogs? Do you ride a lot? Cowboy obviously spoils you...smart man!
(03-18-2012, 07:00 AM)pspence Wrote: do they have distinctive personalities like dogs? Do you ride a lot?

Yes, they do have personalities & not only do they bond with each other they will bond with the people who take care of them. They are all retired racehorses except for the one I ride almost exclusively, he was bred to be a racehorse but when he was born a colt I lobbied for him...hard! He's bad sometimes but I hide his badness otherwise I have to listen to a bunch of shit about getting him gelded, that ain't happening, no fuckin' way. Taz

[img][Image: 1ewba3p1sg3hs.jpg][/img]

Beatrice napping
Beatrice napping