Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got Pets?
[Image: Wilson.jpg]

Wilson, ie Pretty Boy
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
That is too cool how they bond with their owners and other horses. I've always been fascinated by them but so expensive to keep up. I'm happy for you that you can ride whenever you want. Must be incredible to have that opportunity...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Got Trixie a new fleece tent. She would like all her fellow Mockers to see it, what she is saying is "HaHa..I have a fleece tent and you don't"

[Image: STUFF021.jpg]
(03-17-2012, 10:08 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 09:56 PM)username Wrote: Now answer the fucking question. How many pets do you have right now?

I count 14. He already posted the information. But like any other liberal, you needed me to answer the question for you instead of figuring it out...

People without pets have a problem understanding cats, they come and go, sometimes they are here sometimes they are not.I don't remember the last time they were all here at the same time.

User I didn't know that my pics were sexually oriented and you could tell if they were spayed or neutered from them?

The pups are always here, Nessy is to old to run around anymore,Jake and Jazz have taken over the job of protecting the house and yard.

Max is just a bit small for the job even though he tries, TJ is my travel buddy, He's not big but he's a bad ass that don't like anyone but my wife and me so He is the auto alarm.

Maggie is my baby.

I feel sorry for you user, living in a place that wants to control your life like you do, out here we kinda do what the fuck we want.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You're a cranky old fuck...you need to be living out in the sticks somewhere, maybe under a bridge, grumpy troll.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-18-2012, 02:01 PM)username Wrote: You're a cranky old fuck...you need to be living out in the sticks somewhere, maybe under a bridge, grumpy troll.

Did you hear grumpy? Maybe because that is what you expected to hear in reply to your stupidity?

I've said it before but I will say it again, women with bumpy knee's and fat ankles probably shouldn't keep their boobies covered in a picture.

Had you been more thoughtful I might not have noticed your knee's or your ankles.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-18-2012, 02:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 02:01 PM)username Wrote: You're a cranky old fuck...you need to be living out in the sticks somewhere, maybe under a bridge, grumpy troll.

Did you hear grumpy? Maybe because that is what you expected to hear in reply to your stupidity?

I've said it before but I will say it again, women with bumpy knee's and fat ankles probably shouldn't keep their boobies covered in a picture.

Had you been more thoughtful I might not have noticed your knee's or your ankles.

Go stroke your cats and stop being a dumbass, Dick. You can't even see her ankles in the picture.

(03-18-2012, 05:23 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 02:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Go stroke your cats and stop being a dumbass, Dick. You can't even see her ankles in the picture.

I can tell from the calves of her legs that her ankles are fat.

John Adams

QB: Got Trixie a new fleece tent.

i notice Trixie is in jail. Prison what did she do? hahaha

anyone have a bird? i read that you have to keep place warm for them. when i lived in fla. that was no problem, but up here i keep my windows open all winter. i keep the heat set on 'meatlocker'. not good for birdies huh? they are meant to be tropical i suppose.

oh, my brother with the baby bird, post 1, has 4 big dogs. they LIKE the bird! hah i'll bet they are waiting until my brother isn't looking.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4414] [Image: lovebird.gif] [Image: attachment.php?aid=4414]

I have a friend with a bird but I don't know much about them other than this particular one is long lived, she actually had it put in her will "just in case".
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-18-2012, 05:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I can tell from the calves of her legs that her ankles are fat.

Can not!!! 86 I don't have fat ankles. If you saw my feet, they'd make your eyes bleed but my ankles are okay.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-18-2012, 10:38 AM)QueenBee Wrote: "HaHa..I have a fleece tent and you don't"

hah Cute!
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-18-2012, 05:35 PM)username Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 05:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I can tell from the calves of her legs that her ankles are fat.

Can not!!! 86 I don't have fat ankles. If you saw my feet, they'd make your eyes bleed but my ankles are okay.

If you say so stumpy.

John Adams

(03-18-2012, 05:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: QB: Got Trixie a new fleece tent.

i notice Trixie is in jail. Prison what did she do? hahaha

[b]She stole my cheerios. In the background you can just hear "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen..."

Actually she stays in jail so I can get some peace..and keep track of her. Don't worry, it is not solitary..she is out in Living Room with us.

[Image: isorrygetout128634079194312331.jpg]
[Image: _03_0382.jpg]

I'm sure i've posted these here elsewhere, but anyway...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Birds make dust. Just one little stinking bird will have your house covered in dust within a week.
Crash, they are GORGEOUS! my favorite breed.
intelligent, brave, protective, loyal.

i had forgotten that Sally, birds are messy.

they do live long Duchess, my aunt in fla. has had about 7 different breeds for well over 20 years!

[Image: K9vest2.jpg]

[Image: 3226585824_9b872a1565_z.jpg?zz=1]

I'll second the gorgeous part, Crash but they look like they would eat my face off!
Commando Cunt Queen
Crash are those 2 males?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
They're quite placid. The one at the front is a bitch, and the male is in the background. He weighs in at a tad over 125lb.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021