Eyes: Brown
Race: Black
Age Now: 11
Sex: Female
Weight: 80lbs
Hair: Black Missing From:
SILVER SPRING
MD
The child is missing from Silver Spring, Montgomery County, Maryland. Shanice was last seen on Friday, March 16, 2012 at approx. 2:40 p.m. at Francis Scott Key Middle School in Montgomery County, MD. Shanice has shoulder length black hair worn in a ponytail, and yellow and blue braces on her teeth. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and pink sweatpants.

SILVER SPRING, Md. -

Montgomery County Police are looking for an 11-year-old girl who never made it home from school on Friday afternoon.

Police said Shanice Elliot was last seen at around 2:40 p.m. on March 16 when she left Francis Scott Key Middle School located at 910 Schindler Drive in Silver Spring.

Shanice is described as a black female, approximately 5’ 01” tall and weighing approximately 80 pounds. She has brown eyes and shoulder length, black hair which is worn pulled back into a ponytail. She has yellow and blue braces on her teeth. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and pink sweatpants.

Police and family are very concerned for her welfare because of her age. She has never been missing before.

Anyone with information is asked to immediately call the Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400 or the Montgomery County Police non-emergency number at 301-279-8000. Callers may remain anonymous.

i hope she just decided to go to a friend's for the weekend. :(

No new news? I hope she's ok and that you're right LC, I hate that all these kids keep going missing
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

no explanation but good to hear:

An 11-year-old Silver Spring girl who was reported missing Friday afternoon has returned safely home, according to police. The Montgomery County Police Department put out a tweet announcing the news late Saturday afternoon.

That's good.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/...49966.html

Now beat her ass for doing that. After you hug her, of course. 11 is too young to be out all night.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

She's grounded! 16
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]