Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damn Drunk Drivers!
there are a lot of enraged people in S.Fla. right now. goodman, posts 9 - 16, was sentenced to 16 years. but the kicker is that he was allowed to post 7 MILLION dollars bond and go home to his filthy rich lifestyle/estate. i'll locate a photo shortly. 7 mill. is nothing to him, i'll bet he'll find a way to get out of the country.

he has to wear a monitor, have off-duty cop surveillance 24/ and cannot have a passport. the bailout was pending his appeal. which could take 1 or even 2 years in florida.

that boy's life could have been saved if goodman wasn't a chickenshit drunk trying to save his own worthless ass.

this is his OLD house.

[Image: goodmanhouse.jpg]

10 years. bye-bye coke ho.

[Image: MELISSA-SHONVETTE-JOHNSON-11016649.jpg]

[Image: JOHNSON.jpg]

dead daughter
[Image: 68877898_130375113068.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTkXVKAje1CgwWNVgnc4v...r9oNRHa9mQ]

June 14, 2012 Orlando Sentinel
A mother accused of crashing her car while driving drunk with her four children — killing one and injuring the others — was sentenced to 10 years in prison Thursday morning in a plea agreement.

Melissa Shonvette Johnson, 33, pleaded no contest to aggravated manslaughter of a child, a first-degree felony, and was convicted and taken into custody.

She will serve four years' probation after the prison term. Her license to drive was also permanently revoked.
The Florida Highway Patrol said Johnson crashed off Overland Road in April 2011. Her vehicle overturned, and she and 14-year-old daughter Daquasha Johnson were ejected.

Daquasha was killed in the crash. Johnson's three other children ages 10, 11 and 16 at the time, suffered minor injuries.

Troopers said Johnson's blood alcohol level was recorded at 0.24 — three times the legal limit for driving. When a trooper interviewing her at the hospital asked Johnson if she had been drinking, an arrest report says, she said she'd had "Crown Royal and coke."

The trooper asked if Johnson was referring to Coca-Cola, the report says, and she replied "No, I did Crown Royal and cocaine."

Johnson almost didn't take the plea, after a conflict over her financial obligations — prosecutors wanted Johnson to pay for any counseling her surviving children may need, but her defense said she can't afford to — led to a brief recess. Johnson returned after talking with her attorney and rejected the deal.

However, after the prosecutor said the state would make no further offers in the case and the judge pointed out that Johnson would face 30 years in prison if convicted on the same charge at trial, Johnson tearfully took the deal.

Johnson's defense had planned to argue she was suffering from battered-spouse syndrome at the time of the crash if the case had gone to trial, court filings show. OH PLEASE!

Her aunt, who has custody of Johnson's other children, testified before sentencing that Johnson is very "regretful" about what happened, and her family is "devastated about everything that happened, but we do love her."

video report:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/mom-...dau/nPT7j/

Sorry, I have to say this, but in the top pic she looks like she has an Andy Warhol look going on.
Obama’s Illegal-Alien Uncle Received Stay of Deportation

Barrys drunk uncle
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Less law enforcement on the recreational marijuana user and more on those that insist on getting drunk and then driving without impunity.
Just my humble proposal.
(07-21-2012, 05:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Obama’s Illegal-Alien Uncle Received Stay of Deportation

Barrys drunk uncle

what a surprise. some posts about the ugly fucker in here:

http://mockforums.net/thread-6391.html?h...elle+obama

(07-21-2012, 05:42 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Less law enforcement on the recreational marijuana user and more on those that insist on getting drunk and then driving without impunity.
Just my humble proposal.

OBK, you are an officer of the law. Do your job and stop sucking up to the potheads.

It really isn't safer to drive stoned. I know some people say they drive better stoned, but the drunks say that, too.

If you want to get all fucked up, have a DD or stay home. If your wife is a bitch and you don't want to get drunk at the house, tough shit, you married the bitch.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(07-21-2012, 05:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 05:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Obama’s Illegal-Alien Uncle Received Stay of Deportation

Barrys drunk uncle

what a surprise. some posts about the ugly fucker in here:

http://mockforums.net/thread-6391.html?h...elle+obama

from Judicial Watch:

The documents show that the case was tracked by the highest levels at ICE, but key names and analysis/orders seem to be blacked out. Did Obama’s uncle receive a favor from the Obama appointee-controlled ICE? One of the documents details the background talking points evidently sent to John Morton, Obama’s amnesty point man who is director of ICE:

Mr. Onyango is subject to a final order of deportation. ICE had granted him a stay of deportation effective until June 5, 2012.

The stay was granted to allow him to attend pending criminal proceedings and to seek reopening of his deportation proceedings, which concluded before the Board of Immigration Appeals on January 29, 1992.

On March 27, 2012, the Framingham Massachusetts District Court entered Its judgment in Mr. Onyango’s criminal case. Since his criminal case has concluded and his attorney appears not to have filed a motion to reopen, ICE is requiring Mr. Onyango to report to our Office of Enforcement and Removal Operations in Burlington, MA on April 12,2012 at 10:30 a.m. with his attorney of record.

At that appointment, arrangements, including medical accommodations, will be discussed to effectuate his departure from the United States on an appropriate date.

Absent a change in circumstances, ICE does not intend to deport him at the time of his April 12 appointment.

We now know that the Obama administration decided not to deport Obama’s uncle despite his being a criminal and being on the lam for at least 12 years!

(07-21-2012, 05:46 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 05:42 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Less law enforcement on the recreational marijuana user and more on those that insist on getting drunk and then driving without impunity.
Just my humble proposal.

OBK, you are an officer of the law. Do your job and stop sucking up to the potheads.

It really isn't safer to drive stoned. I know some people say they drive better stoned, but the drunks say that, too.

If you want to get all fucked up, have a DD or stay home. If your wife is a bitch and you don't want to get drunk at the house, tough shit, you married the bitch.

The results are in. Synaptic gap differentiation is much different than blood alcohol levels. The two are very dissimilar.

You can drive stoned safely. That doesn't mean you should, it only means your essential motor skills around safe driving are not impaired.

Not so much with alcohol. Personally, when I'm high behind the wheel I'm given to panic attacks, so I tend to just do things that dont involve driving when high or loaded.

Ive pretty much stopped all drug use before 7pm every day.

I wouldn't even consider driving while high now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-21-2012, 05:46 PM)Cracker Wrote:
Just my humble proposal.

Cracker, do your job and just stop sucking.
Nowhere in my post, let alone this thread, was it implied anyone should be stoned and drive.

I know you like to simply skim over threads and then respond all knowingly, but all it does it make you appear more stupid than you probably are in doing so.
Change your strategy.
There's got to be better ways for you to achieve the much desired and very much needed attention and love your life is apparently sorely lacking.
I know that when I drove while I was high I was not as sharp as I should have been. Years and years ago I remember rolling down a hill towards an intersection (I drove a stick at the time) and I rolled right through the red light. My friends were freaking! About 4 years ago I got high with a friend after work and driving home in the dark was pretty crazy. I won't do it again.

It's really simple..don't drive when you are drinking, smoking, taking pain meds, ect ect.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-21-2012, 08:13 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Cracker, do your job and just stop sucking.
Nowhere in my post, let alone this thread, was it implied anyone should be stoned and drive.

I know you like to simply skim over threads and then respond all knowingly, but you simply appear more stupid than you probably are doing so.
Change your strategy.
There's got to be better ways for you to achieve the much desired and very much needed attention and love your life is apparently sorely lacking.

hah

Are you trying to pown me?

I'll freely admit I'm not one of the Mock Deep Thinkers. I don't get too many life truths here. That being said, the law is the law. If people don't like the laws, change them. Until that is accomplished, you can't pick and choose which you obey or enforce. Leave it for jury nullification.

You can pretend it's a pot vs. alcohol thing if you want. I don't see it that way. Why do some feel the need to be fucked up/altered all the time? Maybe you should give them your above speech. Cracker is immune.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I already know you're locked-stepped into whatever half-assed belief system you subscribe to in and outside of these forums.
(What you post is generally regurgitated tripe that can only taken half seriously. You're the only one who continues to hit the refresh button with frequency to see if anyone will take the bait and respond to you.
Sadly, and rarely, anyone does.)

Following the law and believing it should be tweaked or changed are not synonymous.
(07-21-2012, 08:31 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I already know you're locked-stepped into whatever half-assed belief system you subscribe to in and outside of these forums.
(What you post is generally regurgitated tripe that can only taken half seriously. You're the only one who continues to hit the refresh button with frequency to see if anyone will take the bait and respond to you.
Sadly, and rarely, anyone does.)

Following the law and believing it should be tweaked or changed are not synonymous.

What system is that, OBK? Because it's good knowing somebody has me all figured out. Thanks for that.

I don't really care if people smoke, that's their own business. BUT they know it isn't legal. They are rolling the dice. I'm not a huge fan of the speed limit, but I don't bitch too much if I get a ticket. I rolled the dice. Next time I get stopped, I'm going to say, "Hey, at least I'm not drunk driving." Will that work?

They have busted a few big grow houses around here lately. Most of them are operated by Mexicans. Somebody is supplying all that weed to people who can't buy it for medical purposes, the recreational users. Should they leave those people to their business? Bad use of law enforcement?
"They have busted a few big grow houses around here lately. Most of them are operated by Mexicans. Somebody is supplying all that weed to people who can't buy it for medical purposes, the recreational users. Should they leave those people to their business? Bad use of law enforcement?"

Putting all emotion aside:
Would the above scenario you describe above be happening to the degree it is if marijuana was legalized?
Regulate and tax it instead.

I'm a proponent of punishing poor/illegal behavior and not activity that is none of my business, nor yours.
For example: Get behind the wheel while loaded- either alcohol or marijuana or any stimulant or narcotic (including prescription drugs) and the tolerance should be zero. You're going to jail upon a conviction.
But punishing some surfer in San Diego for having a half smoked joint in his pocket- while doing nothing else deemed illegal- is a waste of your tax dollars.
Again though, if that same individual gets behind the wheel of his 1984 Ford Bronco while drunk and/or stoned, all bets are off.

It's compassion mixed with common sensibilities.
Glad you calmed down a little, damn. I thought I was going to have to get physical.

I understand what you are saying about busting people for a j. I'm not even pulling the more-righteous-than-thou card, I have smoked a few times in my life and will probably smoke a few more. The people I know who keep a little around are hard-working people who are generally responsible. But not all pot smokers are like that. How do you tell the difference? Who is a good guy and who is a bad guy? Most people who live shitty lives include marijuana in it. You would have to profile to be able to sift out the real criminals from the people who just want to relax.

If you legalize it, or selectively enforce the laws, you are opening a huge can of worms. How many people are REALLY in jail because of a little pot and nothing else? Very few. Most are probation violators or repeat criminal offenders. And how are we going to regulate the legal amount of THC in the blood stream? Pot stays in the system, especially for fatties. I prefer fines similar to speeding fines for small-amount busts (isn't that kinda what they do now?), but I don't think we are ready to really legalize it. America is a car society, we are a big country. You can't hop on public transportation to get everywhere like smaller European countries unless you live in the city. It isn't going to be that easy for us. That's why we aren't metric.
Excellent points.
You've got me thinking about the difficulty in regulating the legality of it.

I'd guess if marijuana was legal and mostly always has been and it was alcohol that was illegal the rationale in keeping it unlawful would be equally as valid.
Now take the other stuff back.

Do you want your kid's teacher to smoke pot? Police officers? Firemen? Military? We probably don't, so we would have to pay for more testing. Employers would also have to pay for more testing if they don't want a possibly impaired workforce. How many people would sue to force an employer to hire people who test positive for THC if it is legalized? How many more people would smoke pot if it were legal? THC breaks down into different substances that metabolise at different rates in different people. That's a helluva a thing to measure or regulate.

Why do we even debate it? Why have substances which are controlled? Because most people are fucking stupid and we have to tell them what to do and what not to do. As a result, the rest of us are included in the tard-watch policies. I don't want to share the cost of increased testing to make the pot smokers happy. If they had to pay for all the bullshit that goes along with it, most of them wouldn't be able to afford the legal weed and would buy from bootleg dealers anyway.

I'm tired of paying for drunks, druggies, fatties, and crazies. Do what you want. Roll the dice. But pay for it yourself.
I do take (most of it) back.
Smiley_emoticons_wink

Regarding having my kid's teacher smoke pot:
Of course I'd rather he not, but life isn't quite so easy and simple that way, is it?
(Excluding police/fire/military from using pot would be procedural as a part of the retention process.)

Knowing now that I don't live in that world that allows dictating to my child's art teacher he mustn't smoke a joint, I can instead wish and hope for second place: he do so responsibly.
Pot smoking can also be regulated via individual job policy. Just as it is now legal to require drug screening and/or lie detector testing.

Regrettably, legalizing pot doesn't alter anything you've described. You already pay for drunks; druggies; fatties, and crazies. If anything, you pay more now as some of these citizens are housed on your dime.

Cracker, you do bring up an interesting argument when you state, "Why have substances which are controlled? Because most people are stupid and have to be told what to do and instructed on what not to do. As a result, the rest of us are included in the tard-watch policies."

That's a logical conclusion and one I don't have an immediate answer to.