Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WOW! this kid is only 17!
i am blown away!! stunning!

Jonathan Antoine

he's going to be the next Pavarotti ~~ may he have a great future!!

"I had a nervous breakdown back in October. At that point I left the school I was at and rejoined the school I was at previously in the New Year," he said. "But then I couldn't handle at either, so I'm currently not at school but still enrolled. Me and school just don't get on. That's just the way it has always been. I've never felt right there. Ever since I was quite small I've had weight problems, and the bullying was related to that. People would be nasty about my weight and say nasty words."

wow will they eat crows!!

you'll have to click watch on youtube

YOU GO YOUNG MAN!! i hope the best voice coaches are lined up to help him. WOW. that raw talent gives me chills, it is God-given as far as i'm concerned.
Luciano lives!
Angel

[Image: SNN2508CH-532__1477397a.jpg]

Dear god! Luciano Pavarotti could not have done it any better.
That was AWESOME!!!

Does anyone remember a few years back...some guy was discovered in a karaoke bar, and he went on GMA. He was singing opera and I figured since I didn't like opera, I would change the channel. Something distracted me and I left it on there, and I had to come back in the room and finish watching him. He was equally amazing, but I haven't seen him since then.
He had spiked hair and wore sunglasses...kind of a 'punked out' opera singer. And he was HOT!!

I still don't much care for opera, but that kid has one hell of a voice...he's already a star, I hope he can handle it.
So simon shows once again what a dickwad he is..note his comment at beginning "Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

He forgot Susan Boyle pretty fast
Awesome ...
86 112
Susan who???
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Mad talent - both of them. I like the story of their friendship too - seem like nice people. Hope they're ready for the fame.
I just love it when Simon has to shit a twinkie and eat it. That kid rocks-or opera's, whatever you wanna call it
Wow wow wow!! This kid is amazing, what a beautiful voice, I love how you see his confidence soar as he sings, it gave me chills
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.