Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SALLY'S MAC & CHEESE

I've been jonesin' for homemade mac & cheese since Sally first mentioned it in the Easter thread. I guess the only way I'm going to get to enjoy some is if I make it myself. *sigh*

I have pasta, a little bit of Colby and I have a little Velveeta too. Can I do something with that? If you can tell within the next hour that would be great. Thanks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I use cheese ends I get at the deli, its like 10 different cheeses in there. They sell it half price in these big buckets.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I recall reading about your buckets of cheese. hah
I gotta stop doing that, they say cheese is bad for you. But its soooooo damn good!!! yum yum

Shoot. I didn't think to use the search feature, there's probably already something in here.

I found the thread. I even told you how to make it. Hahaha! Ima dumbass.
Let us know how it turns out.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Boil the macaroni in salted water according to package directions. Drain pasta and mix in the colby and Velveeta saving some for the top. Stir in two beaten eggs and a little milk and transfer to a casserole dish. Top with paprika if you have it and the leftover cheese. Bake at 350 untill bubbly and golden brown.

Thanks! I had actually done most of that before I read your post last night. I was so hungry it never made it to a casserole dish but I made a shit ton of it & it will be going in one tonight.
Not a good idea to read food threads in the morning, now I am starving and craving Mac n Cheese
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

I've never mixed an egg and milk in mine. Now I have to try it.
The pasta absorbs the milk like a corona victim on oxygen, so don't be afraid to use too much. And the eggs make it fluffy.
Mmmmm. Mac & cheese. NomNomNom.
Creamy, cheesy goodness.
My mouth is juicy.
Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-19-2020, 05:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: My mouth is juicy.

That's a great start!! And worthy of contemplation.
Now that I think about it Blowjobs are a great way to relieve stress. And who does not have stress today? My meatloaf tonight is extra special in that much love was put into it and it's perfect like an Angel is. Maybe even more perfect because I Maggot made it. It's amazing.