Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shooting in Oakland?
[Image: abc_oikos_school_shooting_2_120402_wg.jpg]

Why is there a picture like this? Poor families. The fucking news will show any damn thing.

Put them in an ambulance or under a tent or something.

Disgusted.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
brutal.

(CNN) -- The man who went on a shooting spree at a small religious college in Oakland, California, was upset at the school for dismissing him and killed his seven victims execution-style, the city police chief said Tuesday.

The shooter walked into the single-story building housing Oikos University on Monday morning, took a receptionist hostage and went looking for a particular female administrator, Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan told CNN's "Early Start."

The man walked into a classroom, lined up students against a wall and shot them one by one, Jordan said.

"This was a calculated, cold-blooded execution in the classroom," he said.

After the shooting, the man left the classroom, reloaded his semi-automatic weapon and returned, Jordan said.

He fired multiple rounds once he realized there were other students hiding in an adjacent classroom.

He ended his rampage by driving off in a victim's car, police said. In all, seven people were killed and three were wounded.

photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ornia.html

They must have been so frightened. Whatta godawful way to die.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: one-L-goh-handcuffed.jpg]

only photo so far

There should be a few trained teachers in every school that are allowed to have guns.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
6 of the victims were women. their photos here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ornia.html

Today's report from the San Francisco Gate:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...1NU3F1.DTL

This is Goh, the killer. Reportedly one of his major issues/barriers was that he was unable to get along with women. Brilliant guy; go to predominantly female nursing school with the goal of working with a high percentage of female patients...

[Image: ba-oikos_SFC0109365932.jpg]
From what I read, he sounds like one pissed off man (he looks it too). I gather he's cooperating but showing no remorse. Asshole.
Commando Cunt Queen
In China women no good ayong hashmanika!!
(04-04-2012, 11:44 AM)Maggot Wrote: In China women no good ayong hashmanika!!

He's Korean, you crazy stoner. C'mon, keep up with the story, man. hah
(04-04-2012, 11:48 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 11:44 AM)Maggot Wrote: In China women no good ayong hashmanika!!

He's Korean, you crazy stoner. C'mon, keep up with the story, man. hah

Ayong hashminika IS Korean. So is nay cum sum nida. North Korea Chinese same same anyways spanky. Drinking too much