Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Charles Manson - Up for Parole / DENIED

He shouldn't be allowed any courtesies. WTF.

That woman and those like her have got a fuse blown.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-18-2014, 05:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Take that swastika out between his lookers and he looks like a guy I know. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

His name isn't Gary or Lou is it?
(11-18-2014, 08:32 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 05:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Take that swastika out between his lookers and he looks like a guy I know. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

His name isn't Gary or Lou is it?

Its Jim but we all call him Yogi because he likes jelly doughnuts.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Now that I think about it, I know a bunch of old guys that look like him.
Should she be paroled?

[Image: 57110b909a416.image.jpg]

Leslie Van Houten participated in the killings of the LaBiancas. She was sentenced to death originally, the youngest female ever to receive that sentence in California and a special unit was built for her.

But, the death sentence was commuted to life in prison in 1972 after the state law changed and she was then eligible for parole.

Van Houten has been denied parole 20 times (while a couple of the male Manson family members have been paroled) , but this month a California preliminary parole board approved her release. The recommendation is now pending with the full parole board.

After her arrest, Van Houten tried to absolve Manson of influence over her. She said she would have killed somebody with or without Manson. When asked if she was sorry for the murders, she said "sorry is only a five letter word; what's done is done and you can't take it back".

Now, Van Houten says she condemns Manson and the murders and has for many years. She says she was under the influence of LSD back in the day and she's nothing like the young woman she was back in the last 60s and early 70s. She's been in prison for nearly 50 years.

Background: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Van_Houten
Hell no ...........rot in jail bitch.
She was having a bad trip man. Cut her some slack. What would happen if we put everyone in jail that murdered someone while they were tripping?

I always think that if you take a life or play a role in a life taken then you should have to forfeit your own.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She needs to rot in prison till her last dying breath.
I don't think Charles Manson or any of the members of his 'family' should be released (nor anyone else who has participated in murder plots).

Sharon Tate's family has been active in testifying at parole board hearings and fighting parole for Manson family members for almost five decades.

Van Houten's pending parole recommendation got me curious about the status of the other Tate/LaBianca/Hinman/Shea murderers.
[Image: 19603719-mmmain.jpg]
Bruce Davis (left) and Clem Grogan, 1971

One Manson family member convicted of murder in the death of ranch hand Shorty Shea has been paroled. Clem (Steve) Grogan had his death sentence reduced to life in prison when a judge decided he was "too stupid and hopped up on drugs to decide anything on his own." Grogan was reportedly a model inmate who worked to deter juveniles from a life of crime and was paroled back in 85.

[Image: manson.jpg]
Bruce Davis (^ recent inmate photo) was convicted of murder in the deaths of Shorty Shea and musician Gary Hinman, which was later converted to life in prison. Davis was approved for parole last year, but Governor Brown recently reversed the board's grant and denied it (for the third time).
Governor Brown may well deny parole to Van Houten like he did Davis.

[Image: patricia-krenwinkel-1-sized.jpg][Image: 5f8cbd21bba91b263f9460ee16bc6ab6.jpg]
Leslie Van Houten and Patricia Kremwinkle (pictured above, then and now) are the longest incarcerated females in California (as was Susan Atkins, before she died of brain cancer in prison in 2009). Kremwinkle is up for parole consideration again in 2018.

[Image: 1948272_orig.jpg]
Tex Watson (pictured above, then and now) was convicted of 7 counts of murder and conspiracy. He reportedly became a born again Christian in prison. Watson married a woman and fathered four children with her before conjugal visits for lifers were banned. Watson got a B.S. in Business Management several years ago. He's up for parole again in November of this year.

[Image: beausoleil.jpg?w=196&h=271&crop=1][Image: Bobby%2BBeausoleil%2B1.PNG]
Bobby Beausoleil (pictured above, then and now) was a musician and poet who helped recruit women into the family. He stabbed Gary Hinman to death, with the help of other family members, and has been making music behind bars for almost 50 years now. He's also got a parole hearing scheduled this year.

Related story and photos: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2601954
Believe it or not in Israel that would have been released twenty years ago.
(11-18-2014, 06:31 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: WTF is wrong with a woman that would do this? It makes me embarrassed to be a female when I see this stupid shit.

Crazy bitches. hah

She's a nut alright. Turns out, the wedding was called off because Manson found out that she wanted to marry him in order to have possession of his corpse when he dies.

Star and her Manson-groupie friends planned to display his corpse to the public in a glass case for $$$$. http://people.com/celebrity/charles-mans...or-profit/

Too bad for Star that the cat got outta the bag; Manson, 82, is reportedly 'extremely ill' and was transferred to the hospital yesterday. http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html
Be glad when the fuck kicks off. I remember when all that was going on, crazy fuckers
Maybe they will cut off his dick and put salt on the open wound.
Maybe they'll use his corpse in some dark ritual to summon demons and/or open a portal to Hell.
If I was his doctor I'm not sure if I would be nice. It would be his word against mine.
(01-04-2017, 07:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: If I was his doctor I'm not sure if I would be nice. It would be his word against mine.

If he has the same doctor as Michael Jackson, he's royally fucked.
He's still alive, but supposedly not for long...

“I don’t think he’ll be around too much longer, but he is able to talk in his current condition,” the California Corrections Department source said, referring to the infamous cult leader’s health crisis.

Last week, Manson, 82, was taken out of Corcoran State Prison in California’s Central Valley and rushed to a hospital in Bakersfield about 60 miles away for emergency surgery to stop his intestines from bleeding, sources told The Post.

But doctors decided not to perform the procedure because they believed that Manson was “too weak” and could potentially die while under the knife, TMZ reported.
http://nypost.com/2017/01/09/hell-gets-r...es-manson/

-------------------------

He's back in prison and has reportedly been ill for quite some time.