Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NC Amendment One - Gay Marriage Pro or Con?
I have mixed feelings about this ...what do you all think? I can't imagine having a long term partner in the hospital and not being allowed to see them because I wasn't "family"...on the other hand, shouldn't civil unions suffice? If we change the definition of marriage isn't the next thing going to be "being married to 2 or more"? where will the boundry be? How will this change the fabric of our society or is it inevitable and just go with it? Wasnme
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(04-09-2012, 06:44 AM)pspence Wrote: I can't imagine having a long term partner in the hospital and not being allowed to see them because I wasn't "family"

I got to see this scenario first hand. I know a gay couple who were married, a vet & a trainer, both females, the vet became sick & was hospitalized and while she lay dying her spouse wasn't allowed to be with her because her wife's family were in control and they wouldn't allow it, they didn't allow her in the hospital room, they didn't allow her to help plan the funeral & they tried to take away the home they bought together. It was disgusting & uncalled for and happened because they couldn't deal with the fact their loved one was gay. It was a horror.

Gays can marry when they want, where they want but often times, as in this particular case, their marriage is not recognized, it's not legal. I have no problem whatsoever with them being allowed to have all the benefits male/female marriages are allowed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Gays should be able to marry and be as miserable as anyone else.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Perhaps anyone should be able able to marry anyone or anything they want to.

remove all restrictions, teens,family members,animals,objects what does it matter?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Yes gay marriage heralds the downfall of civilisation.

Dick couldn't see the bigger picture if you stapled it to his forehead.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
That is the issue that people who are against it has...the whole "what if they want to marry their pet dog" thing. Thing is, that is NOT the issue. Back in the day, a biracial couple could not legally marry, but now they can. Just think of all the thing people were not legally able to do in the past, due to race, gender, orientation etc. I think this is just one more "can't" that needs to go away.
(04-09-2012, 10:48 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Yes gay marriage heralds the downfall of civilisation.

Dick couldn't see the bigger picture if you stapled it to his forehead.

We have certian restrictions on marriage now, It's not a far flung thought to see those people who are stopped by restrictions on age or family ties from taking advantage of laws that unrestrict marriage for one group and making it their own.

choice is choice isn't it?

Like I said just do away with any restrictions and let the free for all begin, why wait?

Think back to jerry lee how many of you thought that was bullshit he wanted to marry his under age cousin?

Gays have nothing in common with blacks that is something they would like the slow and the idiots to believe, blacks did not and could not choose their skin color, gays do choose their lifestyle.

I think they need to be able to have their relationships and be able to take care of one another , but to redefine marriage is something I don't really want to see happen.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Nice to see dick relating homosexuality to incest, inbreeding and beastiality.

The fact you think homosexuality is a lifestyle choice just highlights what a clueless cunt you are.

Which one of your THREE marriages was sacred fucknut?
(04-09-2012, 11:19 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Nice to see dick relating homosexuality to incest, inbreeding and beastiality.

The fact you think homosexuality is a lifestyle choice just highlights what a clueless cunt you are.

Which one of your THREE marriages was sacred fucknut?

NAMBLA look it up if you aren't already a member.
John Adams

(04-09-2012, 11:19 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Which one of your THREE marriages was sacred fucknut?

The second and the third.

I will never forget my second wife, she has been dead now for 17 years.

I have been married to my third for just about 16 years.

The simple fact is CN, you are the one who is clueless.
John Adams

(04-09-2012, 11:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: NAMBLA look it up if you aren't already a member.

NAMBLA members are pedophiles...not gay. There is a difference dickwad. The majority of pedophiles are not gay
(04-09-2012, 11:30 AM)QueenBee Wrote:
(04-09-2012, 11:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: NAMBLA look it up if you aren't already a member.

NAMBLA members are pedophiles...not gay. There is a difference dickwad. The majority of pedophiles are not gay

Sorry but you won't convince me that men and boys is not gay.

same sex is same sex and that will always equate to gay.
John Adams

Here is the thing...an adult who is sexually attracted to a child is not gay..they are not attracted to another adult, but to a child. Would you call a 50 byear old man who rapes a 10 year old boy gay?
yes I would.

If you are attracted to the same sex you are gay.

If you are attracted to a child of the same sex you are a gay pedophile.
John Adams

There is no such thing as a gay pedophile. Statistics say the average pedophiles are straight males. Adult gays want sex with other adult gays, pedophiles want sex with kids. Pedophiles are the ones with the problem not gays.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

You have now equated homosexuality with incest, inbreeding, beastiality and paedophilia.

You are clearly a bigoted asshole of the highest order.
(04-09-2012, 11:28 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I will never forget my second wife, she has been dead now for 17 years.

Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes.

She deserves a posthumous award for putting up with you as long as she did.
(04-09-2012, 12:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If you are attracted to a child of the same sex you are a gay pedophile.

So if you are attracted to a child of a different sex you are a straight paedophile?

I'm suprised you can bear the taste in mouth talking so much shit.
(04-09-2012, 01:41 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(04-09-2012, 11:28 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I will never forget my second wife, she has been dead now for 17 years.

Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes.

She deserves a posthumous award for putting up with you as long as she did.

Are you proud of this post?
John Adams

(04-09-2012, 01:44 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(04-09-2012, 12:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If you are attracted to a child of the same sex you are a gay pedophile.

So if you are attracted to a child of a different sex you are a straight paedophile?

At least you got this part right.

Are you sure that you have been studying to be a social worker for the last 6 years?
John Adams