Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a good recipe for Brunswick stew?
I have leftover smoked turkey and country style ribs and the recipe I tried before is ok but nothing spectacular, it's missing something.
Try bowling pins? boil them until tender and then add the rest of the ingredients.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I thought Brunswick stew was one of those things you don't need a recope for? Use whatever ya have
(04-10-2012, 02:39 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I thought Brunswick stew was one of those things you don't need a recope for? Use whatever ya have

it is but were talking to sally here, so.

Just put everything into vegitable stock sally and either cook it on the stove top or in the oven spice it up till you like the flavor and let it cook.

I like mine cooked in the oven but it's a personal choice.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Sally has a gourmet kitchen & uses it. She knows how to cook. I'm saying this for sixfooters benefit. I'm not addressing Dick, crazy people are unpredictable.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-10-2012, 03:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

crazy people are unpredictable.

It's nice to be appreciated.

any kitchen is a gourmet kitchen.

It's not the friggin kitchen it's the cook and the ingredients.
John Adams

(04-10-2012, 03:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: any kitchen is a gourmet kitchen.

No, Dick, any kitchen is not a gourmet kitchen. Fuck. You need a brain transplant. Seriously, did you have a stroke or get hit in the head? You have diminished thinking. YES, YOU DO.
My george foreman grill disagrees with you.

So does my gas range and my cuisinart.

tell me oh great and powerful dipstick what does it take to have a gourmet kitchen?

Wal mart has a gourmet aisle for fuck sake.

My head hurts.
John Adams

(04-10-2012, 02:39 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I thought Brunswick stew was one of those things you don't need a recope for? Use whatever ya have

Kind of, but you have to have a combination of smoked meat (which I have) and it usually has onions, lima beans, corn, garlic, and a BBQ sauce based gravy. It's the sauce part I'm not getting right, It doesn't taste like my favorite BBQ restaurant's Brunswick stew.

Anyway, thanks for all your help fuckers.
(04-10-2012, 03:48 PM)sally Wrote: BBQ sauce based gravy. It's the sauce part I'm not getting right, It doesn't taste like my favorite BBQ restaurant's Brunswick stew.

Anyway, thanks for all your help fuckers.

More ketchup or crushed tomatoes (don't know if you like it sweet) than BBQ sauce. Just a little BBQ sauce for flavor.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-10-2012, 03:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: My george foreman grill disagrees with you.

So does my gas range and my cuisinart.

tell me oh great and powerful dipstick what does it take to have a gourmet kitchen?

Wal mart has a gourmet aisle for fuck sake.

My head hurts.

Alright, honey, I beg your pardon for dissin' your George Foreman grill. That sounds like a lovely gourmet kitchen.
George Foreman grill

for the hopeless cook.

i gave my son one to take to college because he couldn't cook toast. hah

hey Dickie, see post 19 piggy...looks better than goat!

http://mockforums.net/post-235074.html#pid235074