Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BURGERS! MMMMMM!
(04-13-2012, 01:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

How do you like your burger prepared?

Regularly, I have all white turkey meat patties. Jenny-O frozen ones fry up well just out of the freezer. I wrap two large lettuce leafs around the meat, with mustard and pickles. It's really good, less than 220 calories, less than 8 grams of fat and hardly any carbs.

When I'm splurging and eating what I really want: a 20% fat hamburger patty fried with some worchester to medium. Off the barbecue is even better. I like very sharp cheddar slightly melted on top and toasted sourdough instead of a bun. Mustard, pickles, lettuce, light mayo, light Thousand Island, a dab of ketchup.

Favorite fast food hamburger: Carl's Jr. Famous Star with cheese.
(04-13-2012, 08:38 PM)crash Wrote: Life is too short for shit coffee. I didn't pay that for mine, that price is for shmucks. The point of buying one is because they are virtually unbreakable.

yes I have to admit I was jealous when I read you had one of those. Makes my plunger look rather pathetic. I would love real coffee like that first thing in the morning. The smell would go through the whole house, and the sound would be like music.
(04-14-2012, 06:07 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-13-2012, 08:38 PM)crash Wrote: Life is too short for shit coffee. I didn't pay that for mine, that price is for shmucks. The point of buying one is because they are virtually unbreakable.

yes I have to admit I was jealous when I read you had one of those. Makes my plunger look rather pathetic. I would love real coffee like that first thing in the morning. The smell would go through the whole house, and the sound would be like music.

If he doesn't invite you over for coffee now he just looks like an ass.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-14-2012, 07:14 AM)Cracker Wrote: If he doesn't invite you over for coffee now he just looks like an ass.

hah this could get awkward.
I'm not in the habit of inviting online nutcases to my house for coffee, call me whatever you like.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-14-2012, 07:40 AM)crash Wrote: I'm not in the habit of inviting online nutcases to my house for coffee, call me whatever you like.

It was a joke. I am no online nutcase either, thank you very much.

Take your coffee machine, shove it in your budgie smugglers and walk around Bondi Beach for all I care.
That didn't sound good
"shove it in your budgie smugglers"
Nothing beats the gamey tang of venison burgers or chicken breast burgers served with reggae reggae jerk sauce
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-14-2012, 07:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 07:40 AM)crash Wrote: I'm not in the habit of inviting online nutcases to my house for coffee, call me whatever you like.

It was a joke. I am no online nutcase either, thank you very much.

Take your coffee machine, shove it in your budgie smugglers and walk around Bondi Beach for all I care.

I think the general consensus is that you ARE a nutcase...online or off. I'll give credit for the few that feel sorry for you.
(04-13-2012, 07:59 PM)crash Wrote: http://www.coffeeparts.com.au/machines/info/bezzera-gea

I have a similar Swiss one that my husband bought me as a birthday present about 5 years ago. I don't know if it is something I would go out and buy for myself , but it was a nice present. It only broke once and that was when my mom came over and poured water in the wrong chamber.
(04-14-2012, 09:45 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Nothing beats the gamey tang of venison burgers or chicken breast burgers served with reggae reggae jerk sauce

Gamey tang and chicken breasts, covered with jerk sauce. Are you talking about food or describing cracker?
I like mine grilled medium with American cheese ( yes I said American cheese, you English crumpet asshole) mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle.
There's something ironically amusing about the fact that the only cheese we find worthy of the name "american" isn't really cheese at all but a flattened slab of pressed and artificially colored fat.

Okay maybe not so amusing. But still.
Hot dogs, that's where it's really at. 12" all beefs, warmed up just right, with all the right stuff between the buns. Mouth watering stuff. Toss in a frisbee as a plastic plate, a Lucky Lager, and an intertube on the river. Perfection...
(04-13-2012, 01:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm so hungry I could gnaw on your arm.

I'm having a yen for a double quarter pounder with cheese. Mmmmm

How do you like your burger prepared?

First of all, not by McDonalds.

BBQ-d over a charcoal (fuck propane) grill. Medium in the middle, 1 slice of cheese, bacon and sauteed mushrooms, topped with another slice of cheese, grilled until cheese is melted. Lettuce (leaf), thinly sliced tomatoes, and a couple of thin slices of onion. Sandwiched between a large bun with faces that have been lightly grilled with butter. Catsup, and mayo to top it off.

That's a fucking burger.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Mayonnaise has no place on a burger and anyone who puts their lettuce and tomato together is a moron.

And put some beetroot on mine and hold the mushrooms.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
That's whats nice about making you're own burger, fucknugget. You can make it how you like it, and other folks generally worthless opinions simply do not matter.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(04-15-2012, 08:46 AM)thekid65 Wrote: other folks generally worthless opinions simply do not matter.

Hahafuckin'ha 33

Thanks for playing, you've proved my point.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There's quite the difference between a question, and an opinion. Now, if you'd like me to direct you to an online dictionary resource, let me know. I'd be happy to oblige, as I'm nice like that.

No, thank you, I only take direction/advice from those that are smarter than me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]