Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BURGERS! MMMMMM!
(04-15-2012, 01:23 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 01:19 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Oh, I know you didnt take it as an insult. You're capable of reading and understanding intent. Others, tend to react to their emotions...

True. You do seem like a pretty nice guy. Down to earth. So no, I didn't take gal as an insult.

Just to be clear to the other girls - No, I am not interested in Kid or want to date him.

Who said you had to be interested or want to date him...people fuck for no good reason all the time.
(04-15-2012, 01:30 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 01:23 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 01:19 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Oh, I know you didnt take it as an insult. You're capable of reading and understanding intent. Others, tend to react to their emotions...

True. You do seem like a pretty nice guy. Down to earth. So no, I didn't take gal as an insult.

Just to be clear to the other girls - No, I am not interested in Kid or want to date him.

Who said you had to be interested or want to date him...people fuck for no good reason all the time.

hah yes they do. So I will clarify, I do not want to fuck Kid.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-15-2012, 01:23 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I think I have proven my point. Well, I think you two proved it for me.

Yes, the stupidest cunt on here doesn't mind. The rest of us do.

You are not happy unless you have someone else to insult or something to bitch about. Get over it Crackass. No need to be jealous because I can tell when someone is trying to be insulting and you can't. How many times does the man have to say he didn't mean gal to be insulting?? How many times does he need to say that he didn't know that women might find the term insulting??? And you have the gall to call me stupid.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-15-2012, 12:02 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hot dogs, that's where it's really at. 12" all beefs, warmed up just right, with all the right stuff between the buns. Mouth watering stuff. Toss in a frisbee as a plastic plate, a Lucky Lager, and an intertube on the river. Perfection...

I just bought some Vienna hotdogs from a Russian store, they have that snap to them that you don't get with grocery store hotdogs. I like them Chicago style with mustard, relish, sport peppers, celery salt, onions, tomato and a pickle.
(04-14-2012, 10:06 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I think the general consensus is that you ARE a nutcase...online or off. I'll give credit for the few that feel sorry for you.

You can't go one on one with someone can you? You need a crowd, now why's that? Because you are a bully. You have admitted it, you are proud of it.

I am sorry you are not a success, but don't take it out on me.

Let me know which episode of Judge Judy you are going to be on, I will keep an eye out for you. You are definately the "type". Smiley_emoticons_smile
Hey...7/11. Have you ever had a "Rooburger"?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-19-2012, 09:07 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am sorry you are not a success, but don't take it out on me.

I think she's got it made. Kids are raised, little ones around to love and spoil, not tied to some man, travels when she wants, gets to watch what she wants on TV, and she's still youthful and pretty.

I don't think she's crying in her beer at night...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-19-2012, 09:07 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 10:06 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I think the general consensus is that you ARE a nutcase...online or off. I'll give credit for the few that feel sorry for you.

You can't go one on one with someone can you? You need a crowd, now why's that? Because you are a bully. You have admitted it, you are proud of it.

I am sorry you are not a success, but don't take it out on me.

Let me know which episode of Judge Judy you are going to be on, I will keep an eye out for you. You are definately the "type". Smiley_emoticons_smile

I can't help it you're crazy. I calls it like I sees it. Glad to know I piss you off on a regular basis though...that really makes my day.

Never been in trouble with the law, and I'm smart enough to keep it that way. You, on the other hand, probably have a rap sheet a mile long at your local loony bin.
(04-19-2012, 04:32 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 09:07 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am sorry you are not a success, but don't take it out on me.

I think she's got it made. Kids are raised, little ones around to love and spoil, not tied to some man, travels when she wants, gets to watch what she wants on TV, and she's still youthful and pretty.

I don't think she's crying in her beer at night...

No crying here...that was spot on!!
(04-19-2012, 04:49 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I can't help it you're crazy. I calls it like I sees it. Glad to know I piss you off on a regular basis though...that really makes my day.

Never been in trouble with the law, and I'm smart enough to keep it that way. You, on the other hand, probably have a rap sheet a mile long at your local loony bin.

You call me crazy yet you are the one stalking me winner.

Judge Judy handles civil cases for 'small claims'.

I wouldn't be able to practice and continue to study if I did have a record. I don't even know anyone who has ever been in jail. I bet you do.
(04-19-2012, 10:09 AM)Maggot Wrote: Hey...7/11. Have you ever had a "Rooburger"?

Gross. You even have to ask me that question?
(04-19-2012, 06:37 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 10:09 AM)Maggot Wrote: Hey...7/11. Have you ever had a "Rooburger"?

Gross. You even have to ask me that question?

Aussie, on average, how many Australians die at the hands of a 'Roo annually? I'm serious. Does it happen?

I'm serious too..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

You know how I get deer in my yard all the time...if I lived in the country in Australia what's the chances I'd see kangaroos in my yard?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If you lived in an Eastern seaboard rural area with grass and water available, a pretty sure chance. As long as there was nothing spooking them frequently. They're known to inhabit golf courses and public parklands.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
It's not unusual to see roadkill on the highway near where I live. It's awful.

How the hell does someone hit a kangaroo for christssake? Seriously.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
At night, especially if I am going to work early in the morning there is lots of roadkill on the road. One time, I saw a dead Tasmanian Devil! How bad is that? Apparently they get hit secondary because they are attracted to the road for the dead meat but then get hit too. People should slow down when on those roads. I don't know how I would feel if I hit something. You don't need to be driving that fast seriously.
ASSHATS, burgers OR gtfo OF THIS THREAD WITH ALL YOUR BULLSHIT POSTS

Hamburger, bloody rare. Grilled rye bread w caraway seed, sauteed onion, thin dill pickle slices and a splash of *wasabi horseradish sauce. no cheese.

*Golds or Boars Head brand

Cheeseburger, all of the above with imported swiss sliced thin.

American cheese is processed garbage unfit for human consumption.
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

I am thinking a Roo Burger might be tasty. Its a grass fed animal, not unlike a Moo.
Wish I lived somewhere where groceries just walked into the yard, I have lots of stuff to make the harvest quiet.