Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
6 year old handcuffed in GA
(04-17-2012, 03:45 PM)Disciple Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 03:20 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 01:30 PM)Disciple Wrote: People, look at the series of events.

The girl was in the principal's office CRYING when the police arrived. The incident/incidents were over.

The officer "tried to calm her" and she "resisted"?!?!?!

WHO WRITES THIS SHIT?! Do you REALLY believe that? Came right from the cop's report, I'll bet. CYA at its most incredible.

And HOW THE FUCK do you arrest a SIX year old child?

Obviously this is a girl with emotional issues and I'll wager that she was in (or should have been) a special education class or one for emotionally disturbed children.

Guess she's lucky they didn't taze her.

Fucking barbarians!

So I am guessing you have noi idea what is going ou out there in the schools these days? Some of these kids were raised by animals, sounds like this is one of them. Where is it written that anyones kid has the god given right to near destroy a classroom, throw furniture and chew on the door knobs? Why would MY child have to deal with it when YOUR child decides to go apeshit in class because you never taught them any better?
Now they need to handcuff the parents

I am WELL aware of what is going on in the schools today, Tex.

God given right? Jesus! Nobody is saying that she had any right to act that way. Quit your histrionics! Your child shouldn't have to deal with it. Nobody's should.

The child has mental health issues. It isn't a law enforcement matter. The earlier you start mental health treatment, the more likely it is that treatment will be successful. Treat the cause, not the symptoms.

Or just keep calling the cops. Create a full blown sociopath. We need more serial killers.

That was a pretty good reply. I don't concider it to be histrionics. The parents have done nothing to get this kid under control, so now its a public problem. The school was right to call in the police, maybe now the parents will do something. If the kid has a genuine brain chemistery problem, fine, some of that can be treated. The parents should have seen to this already, but have not, they just call it Mood Swings and go on. Another possibility is that they have just been lazy and let the kid run buck wild. Either way they need to find out and fix it.
Have you watched the video? http://www.thegrio.com/news/salecia-john...-class.php

Black people crack me up. Like they don't beat the fuck out of each other every weekend...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I have taught only two children with this type of behavior. If you have one like this, you will want to resign immediately. The main reasons I have experienced these outbursts were due to:

FAS - Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Born addicted to drugs
Brain damage from either these two or from some accident

There is absolutely no reasoning with these kids. School counselors in my area - a joke. Psychiatrists/psychologists (here and out of town) have been unsuccessful. Medications either don't work or make the situation worse. I don't know the answer. Please note that I am talking about kids who act like this little girl - the extreme ones.

They become so completely out of control that I can understand handcuffing them, although that never happened in my school. It's not only devastating to the teacher, but also to the other classmates, and "some" parents. As we all know "some" parents unfortunately don't give a damn and blame it all on the teacher. I would know all about that and I will explain in the next post. It will probably be boring to read to most of you so just skip the next post if you don't want to hear about a couple of extreme examples. Hate to make my posts so long so I'll divide it.
Child 1

He was a fourth grader - strong as an ox - very destructive - everyone was afraid of him including all school personnel. Part of his brain was missing (not the one with the steel plates in his head) due to surgery when he was very little. Nothing worked - doctors, medications, counseling, etc., etc. This boy ended up acting like this the entire time he was in school. Dropped out when he was 16.

After his school years he was arrested numerous times for beating mostly women. Also became a pimp. A couple of years ago he beat this 23-year-old mother unmercifully as he straddled her. She was admitted to the hospital and was paralyzed from the neck down. She lived 7 days after this brutal beating. She was able to talk and told the guy's name who did this to her. He was arrested but then released to become a snitch. (Makes a lot of sense to me - duh!) He continued to beat women but none so severely as the one who died. Later he was caught dealing drugs and is now serving 10 years in prison.

Back when he was in my classroom I knew that someday he would kill someone with the horrible temper outbursts he had. Could there have been any preventive measures we could have taken? We did everything by the book (medicines, doctors, counselors, psychologists, etc.) With the brain damage he has, what is the answer? If he lives to get out when he's finished serving his sentence, he will be the exact same way. What do you do with kids like this? Heartbreaking.

Next kid - new post (As I've said before old women just rattle on and on - have a difficult time making it brief) Skip if you're not interested.
(04-20-2012, 05:57 PM)Cracker Wrote: Black people crack me up. Like they don't beat the fuck out of each other every weekend...

That's racist Cracker. That's horrible stereotyping right there. Not good.
Child 2

Came into my 3rd grade in the middle of the year. Parents transferred him from a nearby county because school personnel there were at fault and not him. The faculty had a party after school the day he left since they were so relieved he was gone.

He was like the little girl in this post basically. Suddenly, he would just jump out of his chair and start running around the room knocking over and throwing everything he passed. Just like Child 1 he was super strong. Even picked up one of the computers and keyboard and threw them as hard as he could. (I get stressed re-living this.) Thank goodness, no one was hurt. Laughing and yelling hysterically the whole time, and I couldn't catch him. Faster than a speeding bullet! Finally got my best friend across the hall to help me - yes, we touched him - there was no other choice but we didn't hurt him (but the desire to do so was greater than you can imagine). We carried him kicking and screaming up the hall to the principal's office - she had his feet and I had my arms wrapped around his arms and chest. Our school resource person came to help restrain him (a big guy who should have had no problem with a third-grader). He could not successfully restrain him and my friend and I had to help him. (gotta stop and smoke - making me nervous)

Need to shorten this novel so I'll skip to the meeting with his mom and other school personnel and a social worker from a town an hour away from here. The social worker informed all at the meeting that he never acted that way until he was placed in my room (yeah, right). She insisted that he be transferred to another school in my county at the beginning of the next school year. YEA! School was almost out for the year but he never was in my room again.

That fall he indeed attended another school. Oh, the success they had with him - NOT! They had to end up hiring a male teacher just for him, and they were both isolated from the rest of the school in a building out back. He escaped several times from this man - the worst he did on one escape was run around the parking lot with a sharp-pointed rock scratching the paint off of at least a dozen teachers' cars.

He was then moved to some special "behavioral" school out of the county. I do not know what happened to him after that since his mom died and there was no one here to care for him (maybe they denied they were related to avoid taking care of him).

The mom took drugs and drank alcohol during her pregnancy with him. That was also the reason for her death at 35.

Sorry so long but just wanted to emphasize the point that some problems are out of teachers' hands.