Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beauty and Fashion Tips for the Ladies of Mock
(07-11-2012, 07:31 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 07:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang, this may interest you...

When I don't have extensions I use L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. It does exactly what it says it will do, lashes are full & lush. I used to be strictly Cover Girl mascara but the tech who takes care of my lashes recommended this & it's awesome.

Yeah thats what I need a makeup tech so I don't poke my eye out or end up looking like a clown. And then lots and lots of practice.

Oh and I don't agree with this but found it hilarious.
http://www.lamebook.com/thats-one-way-to-look-at-it/

Wasn't me this time LC.
Wasnme
(07-11-2012, 08:13 PM)Cracker Wrote: The only thing you could ever pass without suspicion is the fucking gravy boat.

JSYK.

as much as I hate to admit it....that was damn funny hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Duchess, I use the Loreal mascara in the gold tube as well. It is awsome and totally gives me long lashes. I used to be a loyal Almay Super One Coat Mascara until I tried this one. I had a coupon for the Loreal so I tried it and won't use anything else now.
now on to perfume~~what's yours?

i use the classics, Chanel #5, Shalimar, and i like Opium too. real perfume, not cologne.
there is a reason they are classics.
i've tried others, but always come back.

we all know not to use enough to gag a maggot.

[Image: Shalimar%20Black%20Parfum%20No%C3%ABl%20Christmas.jpg]

Right now, it's Victoria's Secret Halo. I like all the Dream Angels scents so I've been sticking with them for awhile now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
OK, Now this one I know. It's the only thing I have to get right when I try to buy shit for my wife.

[Image: givenchy-amarige-eau-de-toilette-spray-100ml.jpg]
(04-22-2012, 07:05 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i got some L'Oreal everpure at drug store. really nice and i like the no sulfates!!

(07-11-2012, 07:15 PM)sally Wrote: Voluminous False Lashes.

I picked up both of these on your recommendations.
it's time to talk about Fall fashion! what will be on your list for new items? bags? shoes? BOOTS!? i love Fall clothes, sweaters, all that stuff. i think this season one major purchase for me will be a London Fog trenchcoat. i always had one as a girl. a true classic. i DO like the classics. 109

[Image: AAAAAvUPOn0AAAAAAGyF9g.jpg?v=1189283774000]

(08-13-2012, 04:41 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i DO like the classics.

I do too. I think that's probably why I like Ralph Lauren so much. I don't mind paying a little more for something I can wear year after year.

I don't intend to buy much if anything going into the fall season. I have a black tie gala in December that I need a gown/shoes for and that will probably be my only major purchase.

Footwear hasn't changed any from our last cold weather season, knee high boots are still the craze. Colored jeans are in, however I think I'll pass, I still prefer my washed almost white levi's.
I don't dig the colored jeans at all. I do however love knee high boots. I "need" a new pair this year so that is what I am looking for. As well as some sweaters.

Ramsey, what do you think about the fish pedicure?

[Image: fish-pedicure-1.jpg]
I'm not doing that.

I'd like to check it out. I first saw it quite awhile ago & I can't recall how I felt then, probably skeeved but I'm interested now. Those lil' fishes don't have any teeth, just itty bitty lips and sucking, I might like that a lot. Awink
It probably tickles.
It sure is funny how the world turns. I first heard of this when I read about it in a book about world war 2 when soldiers being held in a Japanese prison camp in New Guinea would put their feet in a creek to let the fish eat the decaying skin to avoid getting foot rot.

Here it is 70 years later as a boutique beauty treatment..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I googled to see if there is a fish pedicure in my state. There is! It's up north. I'm going to give them a call. They are probably Asian and I won't be able to understand a word they say. *sigh*
I have heard of it too. I wouldn't do it though, I just moisturise. You have to be disciplined and do it everyday and everything is fine.

Have any of you seen the sites where one can upload a photo of yourself & try on new hairstyle and/or color?