Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beauty and Fashion Tips for the Ladies of Mock
you men can keep the hell out of here! or i will zzzzzap you in my ultra-feminine way. lady_cop Taser hah

do any of you women think you'd like a beauty tips thread?

i was just talking to Duchess about something new i liked, and i think it would be fun to share all that girly stuff. 116

here's what i was telling Duchess about~

(OK to mention brand names in here)

most shampoo is like paint stripper!

get some new sulfate-free shampoo! no salts, sulfides, all that stuff that strips hair. lots of lather, preserves color. i like shiny hair!

i got some L'Oreal everpure at drug store. really nice and i like the no sulfates!! about $7.

Bumble&Bumble makes it, but waaay too expensive.

it's nice stuff!
they have a leave in spray conditioner too.

Can ramsey have the bag? hahahahahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
ha freakin ha Crackass. You are so jealous because you are a nasty assed hag that needs to get laid you have to mention me every single day.

GET OVER IT. Go out and find a man. Any man would do at this point. As long as he fucks the bitter out of you, he will do.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
do you two bitches have any beauty tips?? 5710652Catfight

I think everything in here is damn funny today...it must just be me. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-23-2012, 03:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: do you two bitches have any beauty tips?? 5710652Catfight

She already looks old as fuck, too late. I would suggest she not dress like an old lady and do something with that fucked up Bozo hair and pinched bird face...

I still use Noxema, keep it in the shower. I don't wear much makeup usually, natural palette if I do, especially during the day. Some people don't realize how outdated they are with fucked up clown eye shadow and mom jeans.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
it's not new, but for a light bit of makeup/color i like the loose mineral powders. a light dusting with a good makeup brush. no icky foundation and crap like that troweled on! hah

wow! noxema, used it to wash my face my entire teen life. the old mainstays are sometimes the best.

I use that shampoo sometimes too, LC. I also discovered Costco's Kirkland brand is sulfate free.

Crest whitestrips. Gotta have a pearly white smile.

I just got a new facial moisturizer that I love (my skin gets dry in the winter). It's an off brand (got it at a health store) but I'll post it when I get home. Every now and then I'll put olive oil on my face if it seems really dry. Doesn't smell great but it works.

Add some garlic and MF would probably chew my face off.
Commando Cunt Queen
I use tinted moisturizer from Mary Kay. It's really light and just gives you a nice glow.

I will have to try that shampoo LC. I use Biosilk. It's a little pricey but i need all the help I can get with my crazy hair. I also use their silk therapy for that extra shine. That shit is ridiculously expensive but you only use a drop so it lasts a long time.
(04-23-2012, 03:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote: ha freakin ha Crackass. You are so jealous because you are a nasty assed hag that needs to get laid you have to mention me every single day.

GET OVER IT. Go out and find a man. Any man would do at this point. As long as he fucks the bitter out of you, he will do.

Do you ever go back and read your own posts...jr. high school all the way. YOU are the one I see following her around the board to say the same lame-ass shit, day after fucking day. "you're an ugly hag"..."you need to get laid". When the fuck was the last time YOU got laid...actually, who the fuck cares!!! For all you know, Cracker might have gotten laid on her desk today on her lunch hour.
At least when she mocks you, it's funny...you, on the other hand, couldn't mock your way out of a paper bag.

Don't you have an ex- husband to bitch and cry about?...it's been a few days.

Play a different tune already...one we haven't already heard a million fucking times.
She won in court and she's still a miserable bitch. Is it time to ask, "Is it me? Am I the fucking psycho?" Because at some point the hard questions need to be answered...
http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/?gclid=C...KgodeTtjcA

I've spent an ass-load of money on trying out various things from this place. My main concern was my skin so I've stuck with the dead sea salt, and the 100% Shea butter.

Most lotions you see on the shelf that say shea, have only 10 to 20% shea butter in it...if any at all.

Everything on this site is 100% natural. Read the reviews.
soap! i have lots of yummy body washes like roses, gardenias, lavender etc. that you use with those net squoogee things.
but you cannot beat DOVE soap for sensitive skin, it really leaves you feeling clean with no chemical crap. nice stuff.
i buy hard-milled lavender soap from some English shop too.

and after shower, neutrogena light body oil, smooth it all over winter-dry skin while you're still damp. it has a very light sesame scent, and leaves you silky!

(04-23-2012, 07:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: and after shower, neutrogena light body oil, smooth it all over winter-dry skin while you're still damp. it has a very light sesame scent, and leaves you silky!
Oooohhhh. I love that stuff. I just ran out a couple days ago.
(04-23-2012, 04:43 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 03:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: do you two bitches have any beauty tips?? 5710652Catfight

She already looks old as fuck, too late. I would suggest she not dress like an old lady and do something with that fucked up Bozo hair and pinched bird face...

I still use Noxema, keep it in the shower. I don't wear much makeup usually, natural palette if I do, especially during the day. Some people don't realize how outdated they are with fucked up clown eye shadow and mom jeans.

Yea, I look old. That is why people always mistake me for being in my 30's. Mom jeans? Yea, if you consider low rise jeans mom jeans. Throw up a pic Crackass and prove you are really as lovely as you claim. You can't cuz you ain't.
(04-23-2012, 10:01 PM)krystalshores Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 07:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: and after shower, neutrogena light body oil, smooth it all over winter-dry skin while you're still damp. it has a very light sesame scent, and leaves you silky!
Oooohhhh. I love that stuff. I just ran out a couple days ago.
I use that sometimes. It smells soooo good. I also use Nivea. Have for years. Best moisturizer in my opinion. And it smells good too.
Look Fahqtoo, I rarely mention Crackass unless I am responding to her bullshit which is the same nonsense over and over. You're old. You wear mom jeans. Same shit every day. So no, I do not follow her around. I hope she did get laid on her desk at lunch. It could only help her racist bitter ass.
i'm not surprised to see the cosmetics our mothers used are still the most popular. there's a reason they have been around so long.
(i always wore Lancome cosmetics, very little of any now)

Olay (launched 1950)

Avon (1886)

L'Oreal (1909)

Neutrogena (1930)

Nivea (1882)

Lancome (1935)

Dove (1957)

Estee Lauder (1946)

Biore (1981)

Shiseido (1872)

[Image: article-2133966-006F6CC800000258-97_224x311.jpg]

read more:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jennagoudrea...ty-brands/

I used to use the pink Olay when I was in my late teens and twenties. That must be why I have such nice skin now and look so young. LOL