Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beauty and Fashion Tips for the Ladies of Mock
(04-23-2012, 05:48 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 03:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote: ha freakin ha Crackass. You are so jealous because you are a nasty assed hag that needs to get laid you have to mention me every single day.

GET OVER IT. Go out and find a man. Any man would do at this point. As long as he fucks the bitter out of you, he will do.

Do you ever go back and read your own posts...jr. high school all the way. YOU are the one I see following her around the board to say the same lame-ass shit, day after fucking day. "you're an ugly hag"..."you need to get laid". When the fuck was the last time YOU got laid...actually, who the fuck cares!!! For all you know, Cracker might have gotten laid on her desk today on her lunch hour.
At least when she mocks you, it's funny...you, on the other hand, couldn't mock your way out of a paper bag.

Don't you have an ex- husband to bitch and cry about?...it's been a few days.

Play a different tune already...one we haven't already heard a million fucking times.

She's right. You keep calling her crackass over and over and it doesn't even make any sense, wtf is a crackass? There are a million and one other things to call her... plumbers crack, sasquatch, lot lizard, grand wizard, racist saltine bitch, David Duke... the list goes on and on for fuck's sake.
Lady Cop, I think this would be an informative thread. I agree about shampoo being harsh on our hair. I have not used shampoo for sometime now and my hair is not breaking anymore.Smiley_emoticons_wink I rinse my hair and only use conditioner. I do color my hair and the color also last longer. I use olive oil on the ends of my hair sometimes after I condition it. Rinsing your hair with beer a few weeks after you color it also brings out the shine.Blowing-kisses

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

it's very nice to see you again Barbara 42 Smiley_emoticons_smile

(04-23-2012, 04:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it's not new, but for a light bit of makeup/color i like the loose mineral powders. a light dusting with a good makeup brush. no icky foundation and crap like that troweled on! hah

wow! noxema, used it to wash my face my entire teen life. the old mainstays are sometimes the best.

I love the powders too, so natural looking. Love the smell of noxema and used it growing up. I take all my makeup off with olive oil. I also wash my face with a mixture of olive oil and sugar. The mixture gets rid of dead skin cells and leaves your skin looking beautiful. You can also use salt or baking soda with the olive oil. Love the whitening strips and brushing with baking soda keeps my smile bright.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

(04-24-2012, 10:59 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: it's very nice to see you again Barbara 42 Smiley_emoticons_smile

I love reading here Lady Cop Blowing-kisses

I've done those sugar scrubs & they are fantastic!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LIPS! i've always worn a 1940s-style true RED, love it.
hard to find a true red, and not everyone can wear it. kissy kissy 109

but here is a good tip. Clinique Black Honey "almost lipstick" or gloss. it looks good on EVERYONE AND ANYONE regardless of skin tone or age. it's sheer and adapts to you individually. it's my everyday lipstuff. it's actually legendary. around $15.

[Image: Clinique-BlackHoney-Fall2011-2.jpg]

[Image: Clinique-Lipgloss-Lipstick-Duo_Black-Honey.jpg]

[Image: Clinique-Black-honey-lipstick.jpg]

(04-24-2012, 10:29 AM)sally Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 05:48 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 03:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote: ha freakin ha Crackass. You are so jealous because you are a nasty assed hag that needs to get laid you have to mention me every single day.

GET OVER IT. Go out and find a man. Any man would do at this point. As long as he fucks the bitter out of you, he will do.

Do you ever go back and read your own posts...jr. high school all the way. YOU are the one I see following her around the board to say the same lame-ass shit, day after fucking day. "you're an ugly hag"..."you need to get laid". When the fuck was the last time YOU got laid...actually, who the fuck cares!!! For all you know, Cracker might have gotten laid on her desk today on her lunch hour.
At least when she mocks you, it's funny...you, on the other hand, couldn't mock your way out of a paper bag.

Don't you have an ex- husband to bitch and cry about?...it's been a few days.

Play a different tune already...one we haven't already heard a million fucking times.

She's right. You keep calling her crackass over and over and it doesn't even make any sense, wtf is a crackass? There are a million and one other things to call her... plumbers crack, sasquatch, lot lizard, grand wizard, racist saltine bitch, David Duke... the list goes on and on for fuck's sake.

Racist saltine bitch? hah I call her Crackass because her name is Cracker and I think she is an ass. Maybe I should turn it around and call her Asscrack. Would that make you happy?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
well girls, we're all going to get older. here is what we DON'T want to look like!

we have dress our age and not make up like a refugee from the circus! hah

[Image: article-2136961-12D46BC5000005DC-605_634x907.jpg]

Spain's Duchess of Alba

hah Yah, that wouldn't be good.
Oh LC, when I was on my prac one of the secretaries had all these Hello Magazines and there was a big spread on her. We laughed our heads off. I don't know if you can find the pictures but they are really really funny. There is one of her lying in the hammock sort of seductive. Dick would love it.

Can we talk plastic surgery in here?
I use brilliant brunette for shampoo and I MUST condition every day or my hair turns into a snarly mess. But I have to use salon products, a leave in conditioner by catwalk and shine serum by desing line. Anything else just makes me look like a nappy headed fool. I also swear by bare minerals. Best makeup I have ever used, so worth the money. I only wear powder and eye shadow daily, I don't go to work dolled up like a tramp. When I go out I slap some eyeliner and mascara
on. I've never been big on makeup, when I see girls with a lot of it on, I wonder what they're hiding under all that paint.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Almay Super One Coat Mascare. Best stuff ever. I have used it since I was 20. I just tried Loreal Fake Lash something or other in a gold tube. It's pretty good too but a bitch to get off. And I don't get waterproof mascara.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
i like these ladies "of a certain age" who have attitude and style! they refuse to be frumpy! 19

from the article:
People like Salamon are challenging the notion that they have nothing more to offer the world in their advanced age by dressing in a way that brings them joy and elicits positive reaction from others. It's a way for them to defy stereotypes about aging while coming to terms with their own mortality.

"Women at a certain age become invisible and by dressing this way I'm not invisible," says Salamon, whose parents worked as a tailor and dressmaker. "If anything, my style just got more pronounced as I grew to know myself better and better. I make fewer mistakes now that I am at this age and know myself and what looks good on me and what I like."

full article here:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/27/living/agi...pt=hp_bn10

[Image: 120427021257-aging-fashion-salamon-custom-1.jpg]

[Image: 120427014852-aging-fashion-valerie-jean-custom-1.jpg]

The two ladies in the bottom pic look cool; like they're ready for some big fun. I'd meet up for lunch and cocktails with them; bet they have some good stories. But the rings, not really workin' for me.
Those Ladies are so BeautifulSmiley_emoticons_wink

There's an elderly lady that attends my gramma church who always wears a hat with her dress. It looks very classy.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
i didn't like the rings either.

i admire the ladies for not schlepping around in ugly pajama bottoms, but making themselves as attractive as they feel, for caring about their grooming and how they present themselves to the world. they are saying i am still a woman and beautiful!
Respect-applause

i love gorgeous feminine hats, they do finish an outfit, but have no place/excuse to wear one. haha

I think post 29 is Steven Tyler. Me, I'm pretty sharp. Dress young(even low rise tight jeans.) Always get compliments on how well I put things together. I'm a bargain shop aholic, LOVE shoes and purses. No hats. No make up. I use alittle blush, making sure not to get back to my ears, eye shadow and lipstick. Look again at post 29!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
I used to love a brand of makeup called Burts Bees, it was very natural and I liked the way it felt. It has been discontinued and I cannot find anything like it.