Hey Sliver!
Get the Fuck......outta my thumb!::tdown::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Wow, I never thought of posting like this... hey piece of raisin, get the fuck out from between my teeth!
I'll give it a shot... hey hair ball, get the hell outof my ass crack.
sally Wrote:I'll give it a shot... hey hair ball, get the hell outof my ass crack.
You'd have to shave it first, Sally Smiley_emoticons_wink
This is going South...........Fast!::bang::
Maggot, try something I call ick, its proper name is ichthammol & it's a drawing salve...Many people don't know about this ointment because it's commonly found in stables but, it usually works like a charm...It should draw the piece of silver out & prevent infection also.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess:It should draw the piece of silver out & prevent infection also.

you have a silver sliver Maggot? ::aww::you might have to shave your hands first. ::laugh::

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Uh oh, she's not gonna be happy when she sees that typo.
::doh::
Duchess Wrote:Maggot, try something I call ick, its proper name is ichthammol & it's a drawing salve...Many people don't know about this ointment because it's commonly found in stables but, it usually works like a charm...It should draw the piece of silver out & prevent infection also.

I always have a pint of it around! It used to be sold in drugstores for humans for years until it just became unpopular or considered "too old fashioned".

It's nasty and ugly (black ichthammol) and smelly but it does work!

My spell checker tells me the replacement for ichthammol is Ishmael ::lmao::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Uh oh, she's not gonna be happy when she sees that typo.
when i first saw the thread, i thought it said silver. damn Maggot! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I'm reading it as silver every freakin' time I look at it...Jesus
jackboots Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Uh oh, she's not gonna be happy when she sees that typo.
when i first saw the thread, i thought it said silver. damn Maggot! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Me too. I saw silver and just chalked it up to being another one of those times that I don't know what the fuck he is talking about.
YOU'RE ALL BLIND!! LOL!
Women and money they go strolling hand in hand down the lane...........la la la la....
Duchess Wrote:I'm reading it as silver every freakin' time I look at it...Jesus
It's because it looks like "Hiyo Silver" from the Lone Ranger. :?
Duchess Wrote:Maggot, try something I call ick, its proper name is ichthammol & it's a drawing salve...Many people don't know about this ointment because it's commonly found in stables but, it usually works like a charm...It should draw the piece of silver out & prevent infection also.
I wonder if that's like the old 'Porters Ointment' my mom used to use when we were growing up? That stuff was like a creamy beige tar-like substance, and it could fix just about anything.