Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK?

Well...do you? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Is it more of a hobby than a daily chore? Do you watch the cooking shows?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Don't watch many cooking shows, like to cook when I'm in the mood. Just had sliced hard salami for dinner because today isn't one of those days...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
It's chore for me. Since it's just me, it's worse.

I just ordered a pizza.
Hate it
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
i spent many years into gourmet cooking...loved Julia Child et al, had a fabulous garden, baked all my breads, cookies, sweets. but i had young kids as well as my parents next door and loved to do it for them.

i'm not so much into all that effort and work anymore, but at least i know how when i feel like making a great meal.

Yeah, but not on demand, or because some grown-assed child expects it. If someone here in my home is hungry, I just do breakfast. It is fast, easy, and satisfying. Holidays I go out to eat. It is a freaking holiday. I am just not that kind of woman. My mom was.
(04-25-2012, 07:24 PM)Adub Wrote: I am just not that kind of woman.

Adub wears combat boots.

I make some good food if I'm feeling the love. I'm one of those people who will feed you if you are sad. I have made several people their last meals. NO, don't say it, too fucked up even for you bastards.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-25-2012, 07:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm one of those people who will feed you if you are sad.

My boss is like that, she views food as love, she's a food pusher.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm a food deliverer. I don't fuck with people when they are sad, just supply what they will want later. Knowing someone cares about you enough to make sure you eat is helpful.

Sometimes I just slide a little cash. That works, too.
I have a love/hate relationship with it. I like cooking when I'm in the mood, but not when it's a daily chore.
(04-25-2012, 07:31 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 07:24 PM)Adub Wrote: I am just not that kind of woman.

Adub wears combat boots.

Why would say that you stupid cow. What the fuck is your point?
cooking lovely meals IS an act of love. a basic, earthy, ancient expression of caring. and nourishment.
aside from all the other reasons like celebrations, religious meanings, etc.

(04-25-2012, 07:45 PM)Adub Wrote: Why would say that you stupid cow. What the fuck is your point?

You are a scary bitch.

Isn't she a scary bitch, everyone?

I bet you have flannel shirts. And I bet you sleep in slippers and a house dress. And I bet you chew cigars.
(04-25-2012, 07:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: cooking lovely meals IS an act of love. a basic, earthy, ancient expression of caring. and nourishment.
aside from all the other reasons like celebrations, religious meanings, etc.

I guess I hate everyone in my family then..hah
If you don't cook, your food choices are limited. And you have to trust that other people wash their hands and don't scratch their asses. Sometimes I don't feel like rolling the dice...
I have always liked cooking, miss it a lot here working out of town. Just rounded up a grill, the groceries are about to get ON
(04-25-2012, 08:00 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I have always liked cooking, miss it a lot here working out of town. Just rounded up a grill, the groceries are about to get ON

You are NOT a scary bitch. It's so much fun cooking with someone and chatting and having a beer. One of my fav things to do.

Whatcha' cooking?
(04-25-2012, 08:03 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 08:00 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I have always liked cooking, miss it a lot here working out of town. Just rounded up a grill, the groceries are about to get ON

You are NOT a scary bitch. It's so much fun cooking with someone and chatting and having a beer. One of my fav things to do.

Whatcha' cooking?

I could get into that. It's not like I have someone in my kitchen waiting for me to cook with them though.
I suppose I could compromise with the radio. hah
(04-25-2012, 08:16 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I could get into that. It's not like I have someone in my kitchen waiting for me to cook with them though.

You need to vacation in the Peach State sometime. We can get a cabin on the beach and have a ball.
i want to come too! hah