Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sarah Thomas, 2. OK. safe. :)
this is NEW, don't even have a photo yet. but there is live very interesting search going on here:

http://www.news9.com/Global/category.asp...nnerId=457

hopefully this will be a short thread with the child found quickly close to home.

KOCO

Oklahoma
Authorities from several agencies in Lincoln County are looking for a 2-year-old girl who wandered away from her home early Friday afternoon.

Lincoln County Emergency Management Director Joey Wakefield said that Sarah Thomas wandered away from her rural home in the 930000 block of South Hilltop near Wellston.

Sarah is wearing red pants and a green shirt with flowers on it.

News9

WELLSTON, Oklahoma - The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office is searching for a 2-year-old girl who wandered off from her home near Wellston Friday afternoon.

Deputies say Sara Thomas was last seen around noon Friday near 930198 S. Hilltop Road. That's near Country Road 930 and Route 66.

Joey Wakefield with Lincoln County Emergency Management said deputies, police officers and members of the fire department are out searching for the girl,as well as volunteers with the American Red Cross in Lincoln County.

The little girl was with her family just before she disappeared. The family was giving haircuts to the other children on the front porch of their home when Sara walked off.

Wakefield said searchers are concerned because there are a couple of ponds in the area. They have looked around those ponds and have not seen any indication the girl was near them.

Deputies are asking people in the area to be on the lookout for the girl. If you see her, contact authorities immediately.

[Image: 17858179_BG2.jpg]

[Image: 17858179_BG3.jpg]

[Image: 17858179_BG4.jpg]

Ohhhh no. I hope they find this little princess.
hopefully she couldn't have traveled too far.
if you're watching the livestream (post 1) it's very wooded. but many people out there.

hell. livestream went black.

(04-27-2012, 04:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: hopefully she couldn't have traveled too far.
if you're watching livestream, it's very wooded. but many people out there.

I wouldn't think so but boy kids are quick as whips.
Please let her be found soon, do we know how long between when they noticed she was missing to when the searches started? I hope she didn't get far and that she did not go to investigate any of the ponds.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

coverage good here:

http://livewire.koco.com/Event/Live_Wire...lston_Girl

gone about 3 hours. dogs are there.

9 kids live in the home!

Sheriff speaking. there may be a child found! waiting for confirmation.

good news, she has been found. thanks to search dog! YAY!

AWESOME Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 Yes!!! most amazing news, so happy!

I was trying to watch the live search when it was going on, but it wouldn't load for me, stupid IE.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.