Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
My mate Joel
Hey, it's 4.30am here, so technically I should not be here. But Joel has one of those live broadcasts in 30 minutes so I am going to stay up to watch it.

I am wondering if everyone over there is talking about it? I just saw them mention it on your fox news.

Here is the link, it starts soon. Your welcome.

http://www.americasnightofhope.com/Pages...fHope.aspx
Joels on now live from Washington. It's pretty cool.
Does he hate Julia Gillard and labour?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
And your link sucks.
Yes, it is a national holiday here. Joel Osteen Day. Everybody who can't read the Bible themselves is making cupcakes and tuning in...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-29-2012, 04:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Does he hate Julia Gillard and labour?

it's labor. Labour is something you go into when you give birth. And my feeling is he is apolitical. I don't think he has any hatred in him. The amateurs take sides, if they are really good at what they do, they rise above the politics, some of those political preachers are worse than the politicians, it's not Godly.

I love what Jimmy Kimmel said about Ron Paul, that he looks like the guy that gets unmasked at the end of every Scooby doo episode.

Whats wrong with the link?

Maggot's Night of Hope

How's that Diddum's?
Gee nobody has ever called me "diddums" before......it stopped me stone cold Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

The link kept directing me to a PETA site.
(04-29-2012, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: The link kept directing me to a PETA site.

Do you want me to pass that complaint onto Joel?
I love Joel! Did you see him do the interview with Oprah, Aussie? It was really good.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-30-2012, 09:40 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I love Joel! Did you see him do the interview with Oprah, Aussie? It was really good.

It figures you would love a millionaire televangelist. You need to buy his book and an inspirational calendar so you don't go to hell.
Oh Silly Sally. A book isn't going to keep you from going to hell. Will you never learn??
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Last time I look televangelists won't keep you from going to hell either.

Be ye not of this "world" but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.

The word I put in quotes is the one you need to define.

Good luck, Let us know what you find there.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I haven't seen Joel on Oprah, because we don't get that OWN network here in Oz, unfortunately. I wish I was really really rich so I could be friends with Joel and Oprah. I love them both.

Joel is not a tele-evangelist. He is a Pastor of a large church in Houston Texas. His services are televised. He is a New York Times Best seller. I am not wikipedia so I am not going into all the details.

He is a nice guy, he is authentic and a breath of fresh air from the crusty old guard that manipulated money (and still does in some cases) from the masses. When someone is real and authentic and kind, they have my attention.

I saw him interviewed, Aussie. I can't recall if it was by Larry King or that moron Piers but I was left with the impression that his wife rules the roost.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-03-2012, 04:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I saw him interviewed, Aussie. I can't recall if it was by Larry King or that moron Piers but I was left with the impression that his wife rules the roost.

Oh yes! that's true. She had an 'incident' with a flight attendant on one of your airlines.
(04-29-2012, 05:09 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 04:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Does he hate Julia Gillard and labour?

it's labor. Labour is something you go into when you give birth. And my feeling is he is apolitical. I don't think he has any hatred in him. The amateurs take sides, if they are really good at what they do, they rise above the politics, some of those political preachers are worse than the politicians, it's not Godly.

I love what Jimmy Kimmel said about Ron Paul, that he looks like the guy that gets unmasked at the end of every Scooby doo episode.

Whats wrong with the link?

Maggot's Night of Hope

How's that Diddum's?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
What jimmy kimmel said about Ron Paul looking like the guy that pops out from behind the mask at the end of a scooby doo cartoon ...was hilarious!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(05-03-2012, 06:47 AM)pspence Wrote: What jimmy kimmel said about Ron Paul looking like the guy that pops out from behind the mask at the end of a scooby doo cartoon ...was hilarious!

I know hah he so fits that 'profile'.
(04-30-2012, 09:40 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I love Joel! Did you see him do the interview with Oprah, Aussie? It was really good.

I was going to ask if you all were for real liking that Joel guy until Ramsey said that about seeing his interview and that she liked him. I remember never being a big fan of Tom cruise until I saw his interview with Oprah at his home . He seemed to really love his family, was bright, interesting and funny. Wasnt a bit like a narcissistic weeney I suspected he could easily be with all the fame.
He is a very humble man. His wife is the force behind him. He will sometimes cry when he is sharing things about his life. It's quite moving, you would have to be pretty hard hearted not to be affected by it.

There is one tele-evangelist that I have seen (not so humble) that was saying bad things about him publicly and I think was a little bit jealous. He was mentioning him on Larry King Live, I think that this other guy wanted to be doing it.