Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
*Feliz Cinco De Mayo*ole!*
The guy who did all the Romero zombie makeup in all those Dead films is in there too as a zombie which kind of ironic, considering the makeup artist (Greg Nicotero) does all all the Walking Dead work.

Here's Tom...the best zombie artist in the world

[Image: the-burning-tom-savini12.jpg]
(05-03-2012, 09:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-03-2012, 09:29 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Ew, then you'd be swapping DNA with whatshisname....AntoniofuckingBanderas.

Looks like Ma is another buzzkiller, a la, ImaDick.

Way to ruin the ride, man!

You need to get past this shit.

IMA Legend and there isn't shit you can do about it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

i see Dickie is in the spirit~~OLE! 42

[Image: avatar_22.jpg?dateline=1336065903][Image: attachment.php?aid=9966]

[Image: badges.gif]

I'm up early roasting chilis.

I just set the last dozen in the smoker. "Apricot wood"

Tomorrow morning I will stuff,batter and deep fry them.

The brisket is in the oven and the red chilis are cooked strained and are simmering I will add all my special spices and add it to the brisket just before I go to work today, cook it all day at 225 degrees.

and recook it tomorrow at 300 for about 2 hours, that sumbitch will melt in your mouth it will be so tender.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

damn that sounds good! is it fiery HOT?? Diablo

so what tequila should i get, Patron or Cuervo? either one is going to make me pray for death. 84

[Image: 3.gif]

Patron is my choice, cuervo is not even a close second.

The brisket won't be fiery hot it's not supposed to be but the flavor of it is a show stopper.
John Adams

Is this just another excuse for people to get drunk?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-04-2012, 12:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Is this just another excuse for people to get drunk?

Just for the Mexicans,Natives and white people.

What is funny is that the big party here is thrown by the catholic church.
John Adams

I'm hungry, Dick.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-04-2012, 12:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm hungry, Dick.

That would have been a perfect post if it had the word "for" in it and no comma.
John Adams

holy mole Dickie! i went out and bought a bottle of Patron silver and a bottle of Patron Citronge to make some recipe at the Patron site. it was $78.!! it better be good as hell or i will beat you like a pinata! hah

[Image: cinco_de_mayo-1791.gif]

[Image: silver.jpeg]
[Image: patron-citronge-750ml.jpg]

i had to go get fresh OJ and some limes too. i should be comatose by Sunday. that stuff will kill you!

Perfect Patrón Margarita

1 12 oz : Patrón Silver
12 oz : Patrón Citrónge
14 oz : orange juice
juice of 12 lime
lime wheel for garnish

METHOD

In a mixing glass full of ice, combine Patrón Silver, Patrón Citrónge, orange juice, lime juice. Shake well, strain, and serve in a martini glass.
Garnish with a lime wheel.

Patron Silver is smooth as silk, that stuff will give you dusty nipples.
John Adams

(05-04-2012, 02:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote: dusty nipples.

Taser

will you be around tomorrow night to talk to me if i'm incoherent? 28

oops! sorry... i moved this thread! hah

[Image: CincoDeMayoSombrero1.gif]

We have a group heading out later to the deck of a great Mexican restaurant. We'll draw straws to see who has to drive home before we order. You would think one of the damn Christian women would volunteer, but no. It isn't Sunday, I guess, so all bets are off...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-04-2012, 02:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 02:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote: dusty nipples.

Taser

will you be around tomorrow night to talk to me if i'm incoherent? 28

I will be in and out of the forum all day, the party is only 2 blocks from my house so even if things get all blury and the world tilts I can still make it home.
John Adams

ok Dickie amigo, i just made a small pitcher of that recipe in post 31 ^ and it is DELICIOUS!! mmmmm

oh yes, i feel very Mexican. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

these guys are coming to mow your lawn and wash your car.

[Image: mexicans.jpg]

[Image: mayoanimated.gif]
my lips are numb. 27 kissy kissy. hah