Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 dead. 2 girls free. mayes dead. it's over.
(05-08-2012, 02:40 PM)Jezreel Wrote: I really don't get why a mother and wife would help him kidnap a women and her children?

Because when your son/brother is also your husband/cousin/uncle, you'd do ANYTHING for them.
(05-08-2012, 02:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 02:40 PM)Jezreel Wrote: I really don't get why a mother and wife would help him kidnap a women and her children?

Because when your son/brother is also your husband/cousin/uncle, you'd do ANYTHING for them.

Good point, horrifying disgusting Wt
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

inmate slob theresa mayes with victims. & another photo of mayes.

this sister Booth is lying to save her own ass. she didn't call police and give them a heads up about these poor kids. i hope she gets an obstruction charge. these people are all trailer trash.

[Image: imagesCATIKL0N1.jpg]

[Image: 6494_102765936403741_100000110046266_60235_483879_n.jpg]

[Image: s2SvcbrU]

In an interview with The Associated Press on Tuesday, Teresa Mayes' sister, Bobbi Booth, said her sister told her last week that she knew about the killings, but Booth thinks Teresa Mayes may have been too scared to call the police.

"Teresa started to call, text and Facebook constantly on Thursday," Booth said.

Booth told Teresa Mayes to call the police and was assured that she had, but by Saturday Booth had become suspicious about that claim and called police herself.

"I told them exactly what she had told me: Who the bodies were, where they could be dug from," Booth said. Liar

As it turned out, investigators had begun digging in the Mayes' backyard the previous day.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said she was unaware of Booth calling about the killings but said she might have called a different law enforcement agency. sure she did.

Booth said they were "like a big happy family." She said she finds it hard to believe that Adam Mayes could kill a child.

"I have cried until I'm sick," she said. "I was totally shocked. I've known him since I was little. We played together when we were kids. I always thought he was odd, but I never dreamed he'd do this."

Booth said she has not had much contact with her sister for the past 11 years because Adam Mayes didn't want his wife to contact her.

"He was very aggressive with her, abusive," she said. Booth said Teresa Mayes also told her she thought her husband was having an affair with Jo Ann Bain.

that slob in jail is his EX wife. who will likely spend the rest of her life in prison.

Surveillance video--->
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18215619/surv...Id=7190148

Guntown, MS -
(WMC-TV) – Surveillance video has surfaced of kidnapping suspect Adam Mayes. The video was recorded just three days after Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters went missing from Hardeman County.
The video shows Mayes with short hair, buying sodas from the County Line One Market in Guntown, Mississippi. The video was recorded at about 4:45 p.m. on April 30. That is one day before a warrant was issued for Mayes.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation believes he cut his hair. In fact, one man in the video made reference to the haircut, and Mayes acknowledged it.

[Image: 18215619_BG3.jpg]

I don't watch the news and this is the first I've looked in this thread, but I recognized that guy right away because they have billboards up of him everywhere over here.
Booth said she has not had much contact with her sister for the past 11 years because Adam Mayes didn't want his wife to contact her.

"He was very aggressive with her, abusive," she said. Booth said Teresa Mayes also told her she thought her husband was having an affair with Jo Ann Bain.

Because of their long relationship, Jo Ann and her husband had to have known about his violent nature and they exposed those girls to him. >:-(
I really hope the younger two are ok. I don't feel too good about it tho.

Side note: i think whoever was in charge could have done a better job showing altered appearances for the girls. All the did was take off a tiny bit of hair and blur the rest of it. For Mayes they seemingly took the main features of his face and put it on another head. Trivial but it bothers me a little
here's Bobbi Booth (34th cousin of john wilkes hah ) sister of the wife that's in jail, being interviewed by Anderson Cooper tuesday night.

i don't believe one thing she has said ever since she commented that her sister had told her about the backyard grave & she did nothing. she's all over the news, internet, facebook, anyone who will give her 15 minutes. getting her fat-face time.

video:
http://cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2012/05/...apping.cnn

another backwoods cow

[Image: 276240_1217577388_6082153_n.jpg][Image: 10062536_1.jpg]

OMG, this is so awful. I cannot fathom what those poor little girls are going through, if they are alive and with that maniac.

The question that always goes through my mind in these terrible stories is WHY??????? However, I've learned there is no understanding evil.
According to court documents, Adam Mayes kidnapped the victims, then he and his ex-wife drove a rented trailer, with the victims in it, from Tennessee to Mississippi.

the victims were IN the u-haul!

if mayes isn't killed during capture, he and the nasty female relatives of his are looking at federal charges too, they took the girls across state lines. in fact i hope they ALL are charged with 1st degree murder. they should never get out of prison in their worthless lives.

he can't evade police much longer. he has to eat and feed the girls if they are still alive. someone somewhere is going to nail him.

Sally, he could be in florida, he has contacts there. that's why you're seeing the billboards.

Okay, I have to read those .pdfs

What in the fucking hell goes on in someone's head where they get the idea to kidnap and murder people they've been close to for so long??? Why do I ask these questions. I don't know. It's completely useless. One day everybody's friendly and smiling and the next day it's murder. It's surreal.

I hope he drops the little ones at some gas station or restaurant and then goes and blows his brains out.
Is it me or is this the most fucked up convoluted story in recent memory?! Who's the father of who, who's married to who.....????? Trailer trash!
Hoping the girls are returned safe and sound and that the douchebag does everyone a favor and off's himself!
there is no vehicle description out there.

we don't know whether he's gone to ground, if he's some whackjob survivalist living in a cave or the woods. did he plan ahead and set up a camp?

whether/how he is keeping the girls alive.

i hope his plan includes suicide by cop, or taking himself out when capture is inevitable.

but this can't go on much longer.

mayes' mother in jail, where is his father?

[Image: JVUJ_c1819af014331b0d0f0f6a7067005160.jpg]

(05-09-2012, 10:54 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: ...i hope his plan includes suicide by cop, or taking himself out when capture is inevitable....

That's what I think is going to happen. The big question is, will he kill the girls first.
(05-09-2012, 11:45 AM)Kip Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 10:54 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: ...i hope his plan includes suicide by cop, or taking himself out when capture is inevitable....

That's what I think is going to happen. The big question is, will he kill the girls first.

I believe he will.
MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) – An interview between Teresa Mayes and investigators is revealing new details about the kidnapping of a Tenn. family and the murder of the mother and one of her daughters.

Teresa is the wife of Adam Mayes, the man suspected of the kidnapping and murders.
Wednesday, Teresa was charged with two counts of first degree murder (i predicted that) in addition to two previous charges of especially aggravated kidnapping.

In the latest police affidavit, it reveals that Teresa watched her husband kill Jo Ann Bain in a garage in Whiteville. She also told investigators Mayes killed Adrienne in the same town. She admits to driving the vehicle with the bodies inside it to Alpine, MS, where they were found buried in a backyard.

During the interview, Teresa also stated that Adam Mayes' plan was to kidnap the two younger girls. The murders of Jo Ann and Adrienne were directly part of the kidnapping.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation will be holding a news conference at 2 p.m. regarding the search for Adam Mayes and Alexandria Bain, 12, and her sister Kyliyah, 8.

[Image: 18242709_BG4.jpg]

this one will go for a mental defense ^

the Bain's Tenn. home and garage where the mom and 1 child murdered.
while dad slept in house. i also want to know why we haven't heard anything from the dad Gary Bain? a plea, nothing.

[Image: IS517amenyddb7.jpg]

[Image: IS18ew7p08aabhf.jpg]

[Image: 628x471.jpg]

(05-09-2012, 01:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the Bain's Tenn. home and garage where the mom and 1 child murdered.
while dad slept in house. i also want to know why we haven't heard anything from the dad Gary Bain? a plea, nothing.

I don't understand the dad's silence either.

Is Mayes a pedophile? Is that why he was after the two younger girls? I'm unclear as to whether the original plan was to kill the mother and oldest daughter or if they were killed because they got in the way of the kidnapping. If the former - why wasn't the plan to kill both parents and the oldest daughter? It seems to me that the logical thing to do (in this perverted evil plan) would have been to first take out the biggest threat - the father.

Shit. If I had a family member or members involved in this bullshit I wouldn't come out & speak to you people either. He doesn't owe the public any comment at all.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
FBI and local LE presser happening now. FBI expected to add mayes to 10 most wanted. Tenn. & MS Sheriff Depts. present.

livestream:

http://www.wtva.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx