Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Arizona Takes A Big Step Back. WARNING, GRAPHIC!
AAbortion and birth control can and does come under the umbrella of universal health care in the UK, womens body womens choice, the views of men shouldn't even enter the fucking equation.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-06-2012, 10:46 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Ma was rude and he shouldn't have called anyone an ignorant slut.

That better be a joke.

I want people to be rude, I'm the only one that has to hold back.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-06-2012, 10:46 AM)IMaDick Wrote: HotD just wants everyone to think she is not straddling the fence even when she is.

You're killing me, Dick. I often straddle the fence and have no reason to hide that fact. I don't swing from one side to the other just to please anyone, but I'm planted straight up the middle on a lot of issues.

On this particular issue, I feel strongly that haulting state tax funding for Planned Parenthood services is a bad long term fiscal decision. It's one of the biggest providers of birth control and the biggest provider of abortions. Remove/weaken a major source of access to birth control and abortion and you will have more unwanted births, which leads to more ill-prepared women (and men) spawning children that will require government assistance.

I agree with you on one point, I don't want to pay for those who use abortion as birth control. My opinion on that has not changed since page 1 of this thread. However, I would rather go ahead and pay for those type of abortions and prevent the birth of unwanted children and the resulting long term cost to taxpayers. That hasn't changed since page 1 of this thread either.

Straddle this, Dick! Smiley_emoticons_razz
(05-06-2012, 10:49 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: AAbortion and birth control can and does come under the umbrella of universal health care in the UK, womens body womens choice, the views of men shouldn't even enter the fucking equation.

Yeah,because we all know men have no part in a women getting pregnant and we don't pay any of the price of it in any way so logically no man should have an opinion about abortion.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-06-2012, 11:05 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yeah,because we all know men have no part in a women getting pregnant and we don't pay any of the price of it in any way so logically no man should have an opinion about abortion.

You have no more right telling a woman what to do with her womb than a woman would have on telling you what to do with your dick.

Womans body, womans choice.

End of story.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-06-2012, 11:12 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 11:05 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yeah,because we all know men have no part in a women getting pregnant and we don't pay any of the price of it in any way so logically no man should have an opinion about abortion.

You have no more right telling a woman what to do with her womb than a woman would have on telling you what to do with your dick.

End of story.

So why can't she sell her ass legally? it's her body.

Why can't she legally be a heroin addict? it's her body.

and while were on this subject why are there so many laws that govern what anyone can do with their body?

I guess it just covers one little aspect and nothing else.

put on your seat belt sweety, we all know it's your body.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-06-2012, 11:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: So why can't she sell her ass legally? it's her body.

and while were on this subject why are there so many laws that govern what anyone can do with their body?

put on your seat belt sweety, we all know it's your body.

Comparing prostitution and drug addiction to abortion just highlights what a biased fucking moron you are.

Until you grow a womb or give birth shut the fuck up about abortion dick, theres a good boy.
(05-06-2012, 10:46 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Ma was rude and he shouldn't have called anyone an ignorant slut.

He lost the argument and is a big cry baby about it.

My whole point was pay for your own abortion.

He twisted and turned and spun like a weasel, Duchess fell for it as usual, username would agree with mass murder if it opposed my view, and HotD just wants everyone to think she is not straddling the fence even when she is.

Everything else was just bullshit except the checkbook part, if you feel so strongly about PPH then support them with your dollars.

You're a complete asshole, but I suspect you already know this.
Dick wears his ignorance, stupidity and general assholeyness like a crown.
(05-06-2012, 12:29 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: You're a complete asshole, but I suspect you already know this.

I'm having a hard time keeping up with your intellectual prowess as seen above, could you maybe dumb it down just a little for me?
John Adams

:Yawn:
(05-06-2012, 01:04 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: :Yawn:

I have to admit that I kinda expected a cut and paste.

You didn't disappoint me.
John Adams

Find a new groove to put your needle dick in, your record keeps skipping.
Oh, o.k., Mr. Sor, I am sorry; it didn't sound like your MO so just disregard. I should have realized
Dickie is the one who spouts insults and degrades women with such a spiteful, grade school mind set. The bottom line is we should all be able to disagree without name calling (so immature). I think we should pray for Dickie.
I think if women want a ton of respect, they shouldn't get knocked up more than they intend.

We all know most abortions aren't from incest or rape, they are from laziness and people who fuck like animals.

If you use abortion as a form of birth control, that is fucked up. Not even in a Biblical sense, just generally fucked up.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
One aspect that hasn't been addressed in this thread is the religious opposition to abortion. I don't suppose Catholics get to opt out...
(05-06-2012, 06:00 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I think we should pray for Dickie.

I do.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well, it hasn't seemed to work! hehe
(05-06-2012, 06:47 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well, it hasn't seemed to work! hehe

I hope you didn't just call me evil or lost because that would make you a hypocrite wouldn't it?
John Adams

(05-06-2012, 11:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 11:12 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

End of story.

So why can't she sell her ass legally? it's her body.

While not directly related to cutting PP state tax funding, I thought these were reasonable questions in relation to "right to choose". Why are there so many laws that govern what anyone can do with their body?

I have no objection to the legalization of prostitution. It's not going away, oldest profession and all. If women and men want to sell their bodies, they will do so and there will always be a market. Legalizing it might reduce some of the seediest elements, allow for more control over prohibiting minors being engaged/exploited, reduce LE manpower required on busts/stings, and create a new revenue stream for the state.

As for legalizing drugs, legalize marijuana already, I say. Mushrooms too. Both organic drugs that aren't typically associated with violence and fairly easy for users to get ahold of anyway. I very rarely ever smoke, so it's not a personal issue for me. But my loved ones who do have no problem getting ahold of pot anytime as it stands now. Legalize it; reduce the law enforcement expenditure and create a revenue stream. No more dangerous than cigarettes and alcohol, imo.

However, when it comes to heroin, meth, and other chemical drugs, I'm hesitant about them being legalized even though that conflicts with my general belief that people have a right to do with their own bodies as they wish. This is me straight up straddling the fence, Dick. Chemical drug users tend to negatively impact those around them and society in general, imo. They are often also linked to violent crime and child neglect. So, on this one, I lean towards keeping it illegal for people to do this to their own bodies because it introduces too much risk to others (though abuse of addictive prescription drugs can have the same effects; 'nother issue).