Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rebecca Zahau
There was a news report today saying the boy's mother is demanding the case be reopened.
(08-08-2012, 06:07 PM)Donovan Wrote: There was a news report today saying the boy's mother is demanding the case be reopened.

yes, see post 15 ^. she had an independent report done on his manner of death that called it homicide.

whoops, sorry. Missed that.
(08-08-2012, 02:44 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Being a Jew is only one factor. Being filthy rich is far more significant. Being filthy rich and and part of the Tribe puts him in a protected class of people. Some people are untouchable. Asian girlfriends, not so much.

C'mon, SS. Being wealthy doesn't prevent one from going to jail, the rich just have access to better attorneys & other resources that the poor don't have.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Being jewish also doesn't prevent someone from going to jail. Part of a tribe, give me a break ss, they are not a tribe!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Millionaire's Brother Found Civilly Liable After His Girlfriend Was Discovered Hanging From Mansion
..police still insist it was a suicide
Thanks for the update koko.

Really glad to hear it.

Rebecca's death always looked more like a revenge killing than a suicide, to me. I think the civil court got it right.

Doesn't seem like it's been almost 6 years. Man.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She was smokin hawt!
Asian. Meh. Some people love them, but I'm on the side that thinks they're not the most attractive people in the world.

She is an attractive Asian, however.
How many women strip themselves naked before hanging themselves for all to see?
It happens all the time, MS.
(04-05-2018, 06:19 PM)sally Wrote: It happens all the time, MS.

Zing.

Strip clubs.

Duh.