Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what makes you laugh?
[Image: 422855_2395325021305_1796345604_1422614_...2495_n.jpg]
hahahaha that's a good one Ma.

BTW, you need to change your avatar. It's creepin out to think you look like him when I know you don't. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I like real life stuff, that makes me laugh, when people are funny and stuff. I hate reality TV. Just for the record. Especially Snooki.
^me too

[Image: snooki.gif]
I think we shared a moment just then didn't we? Yes, I think we did.
(05-12-2012, 06:38 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think we shared a moment just then didn't we? Yes, I think we did.

And Ma is dumber for it. a moment that will cost him perhaps the only shred of common sense he had left.

You should learn to shut the fuck up you addled bitch.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Why should she learn to shut the fuck up?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-12-2012, 11:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Why should she learn to shut the fuck up?

Don't you think she is capable of learning?

Even a dog can learn to shut the fuck up.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I asked why you thought she should shut the fuck up.
(05-12-2012, 11:18 AM)IMaDick Wrote: addled

What's an addled? hah Dick is the gift that keeps on giving.

I am sorry pardner we only speak english in these parts. *you're killin' me*
(05-12-2012, 11:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I asked why you thought she should shut the fuck up.

Are we having a momnet? yes I think we are.
John Adams

Dick is like the Tom Cruise in Mock with his dyslexia....(i mean that in a bad way).
(05-12-2012, 11:39 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Are we having a momnet? yes I think we are.

Unlike you, she makes me laugh. She knows how to have a little lighthearted, silly fun. Take a note, you crotchety old bastard.

Behave yourself or I'll give you a woody from three thousand miles away. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Also unlike me she is an addled bitch.

^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope that was sufficiently unrepentant enough for me to earn the woody?
John Adams

(05-12-2012, 11:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I hope that was sufficiently unrepentant enough for me to earn the woody?

Oh God Dick you are so deprived.

I don't pull rank on you with my aussie slang, don't try it on with me Private.

I'm the one that was depraved first, Aussie. hah

Oops. Hahaha! I'm depraved, Dick's deprived.
Look Duch depraved is fine. Dick is deprived that's different. I am off to bed. night night.

Addit: just saw your post, you got it! night.
(05-08-2012, 07:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 05:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: MASH

One of the most well written shows ever produced for television.

I rarely watch television because it's all shit all the time. I don't care for reality programming & I think so much else is dumbed down for the viewing audience, I really can't stand it.

When they accidently put on something good it's all cut up to get in extra ads. I still have a fairly good oldies channel here but they want to show good stuff at 3 in the morning and "Good Times" get stuck in the slot I want to watch TV.

It seems like every year the TV is on less and less and often just for background noise. Having to moot the ads all the time is tiring.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(05-12-2012, 11:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Oops. Hahaha! I'm depraved, Dick's deprived.

You have caught retard, see a doctor immediately.
John Adams