Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Obama "supports" gay marriage...
(05-17-2012, 06:15 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 06:41 PM)username Wrote: Nope. I heard recently that Carter was well ahead of Reagan at this point in their election.

Obama is by far the more charismatic candidate but the economy continues to bite him in the ass and I think there's a pretty huge "anyone but Obama" mentality out there.

Plus he just lost a part of whatever evangelical support he had.

I don't think this will be a slam dunk.

Carter was a pussy. Obama isn't, I am willing to bet real cash money that Obama will win the election.

Any takers?

I'd bet, but I agree with you. This will be the MOST. BORING. ELECTION. EVER.

Bush and Cheney, they had connections. All Romney has is that fake smile.
(05-16-2012, 08:06 PM)sally Wrote: Just don't get a face lift and let them sew your ear lobes to your face like an elf. That's a telltale sign of a face lift.

You've had a face lift?
(05-17-2012, 07:39 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 08:06 PM)sally Wrote: Just don't get a face lift and let them sew your ear lobes to your face like an elf. That's a telltale sign of a face lift.

You've had a face lift?

No Huang Sor, I have not. I'm 36, why the hell would I need a face lift?

I just happen to know that face lifts can cause "spock ear" deformity from seeing it on celebrities and Aussie mentioned getting a face lift in another thread.
Since, through its laws, Government already acknowledges the principle that says it's wrong to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation and to treat homosexuals as second class, its is inconsistent and wrong for Government to impart the long list of tax-funded benefits to heterosexual couples while denying them to same-sex couples.
86 112
What's that have to do with "spock-ears"?
(05-17-2012, 10:02 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Since, through its laws, Government already acknowledges the principle that says it's wrong to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation and to treat homosexuals as second class, its is inconsistent and wrong for Government to impart the long list of tax-funded benefits to heterosexual couples while denying them to same-sex couples.

Bullshit I have to withhold as single,zero dependents to keep from payng at the end of the year.

There are no tax breaks unless you're already filty rich, take Obama for example He paid 21% I paid 37%.

Something is wrong with that.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

did you make more than 75k mr double income no kids? (they call you guys DINK's btw)
(05-17-2012, 11:52 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: did you make more than 75k mr double income no kids? (they call you guys DINK's btw)

Fuck you.

Obama 2012
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Kind of a strong reaction to a simple question, isn't it?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think Dick does have kids.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-17-2012, 01:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Kind of a strong reaction to a simple question, isn't it?

Not when you understand the mis direction that was in the douches post.

Obama 2012
John Adams

(05-17-2012, 01:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I think Dick does have kids.

They left home as soon as they could to escape their abusive father.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Anyone want to bet Barry makes a rap video between now and erection night?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

6,None of them have any Mental illness.

I have to wonder how a parent deals with shit like that, hopes and dreams all smashed to shit because your son ends up in a padded cell with voices in his head telling him to make up a life that never existed.

It has to be terrible.
John Adams

(05-17-2012, 01:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: Anyone want to bet Barry makes a rap video between now and erection night?

If he doesn't someone will paste his face on someone else and make one.

Obama 2012
John Adams

I like the one they did with Bush when he was falling out of the tree and hitting all the branches getting the snot knocked out of him all the way down. With Barry that same one would be called racist.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-17-2012, 01:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: 6,None of them have any Mental illness.

But all 6 of them were physically abused as infants.

Makes you wonder how little kids cope with that shit?, being physically coerced into behaving themselves by a man they are supposed to trust to take all the hurt away instead of inflicting it himself.

Some parents treatment of children is just a legacy of cowardice and lack of self control.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Rent to Owns, Yes. 113
(05-17-2012, 03:21 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Rent to Owns, Yes. 113

Do you need some attention?

How about I just give you a pity squeeze on the ass?
John Adams

(05-17-2012, 03:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 03:21 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Rent to Owns, Yes. 113

Do you need some attention?

How about I just give you a pity squeeze on the ass?

hah God No!