Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo, Middle Finger...
[Image: 14-0003021509M.jpg]

Borndragon ~ what's up bro?
[Image: borndragon.gif]
I'm seriously tempted to send you my photo just so I can see what I'd look like as a redhead.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Who the hell is he supposed to be now? ::laugh:: Could you make himone of the three stoogesnext time?
Thanks.

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Thanks.

Oh my! it graces us with its magnificent presence!

::bs::::finger::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Notice how he only posts in threads that are about him though? He is failing at hiding the fact that he has bailed on Mock for the most part.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Apparently he has rediscovered "outdoor life" again.

Translation - His tyrant of wife has told him to "turn that fucking computer off Frank!"

If heis anything he is obediant to his wife.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Well why does he even bother to post at all? Does he only have time to get in an emoticon and maybe a one liner before his wife catches him and he gets bitch slapped?
I don't think it should be our Admin's responsibility to hand hold us through our daily posting...He is certainly our host & leader but, isn't it up to us to make the effort on behalf of our mutual love of Mock ?...Even though MF has done everything to bring Mock to life it's up to us to keep her alive...While I certainly enjoy his company in here I don't expect him to "pull" posts out of us everyday...We bear a large part of the responsibility too.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
MF used to post a lot more. Now he hardly ever does. We don't expect him to lead the forum, but he could at least contribute as much as he used to. However, in his defense. He probably is busier outside with his kids sports and yard work and stuff like that. It's only natural for people that live in the North to be inside more in the Winter and outside more in the Summer.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

It rubs the...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

D Wrote:It rubs the...
My my... someone IS having a bad day today Smiley_emoticons_wink
Oh shut the fuck up, crybabies. Duchess got it right.

I've been busy off-line. I put up a new shed with my Dad last week. I had company for 11 days at my house, so shut the fuck up. I have some home improvement crap going on and am getting ready for the summer. Plus, like I've said, I need a mental break from the net.

86 112
[Image: 14-0003021509M.jpg]

So does MF really have a lazy left eye?

If he does then please fix it...right now he looks like a fucking flounder.
Fug duh kund
[user=154]Luke Warmwater[/user] wrote:
Quote:[Image: 14-0003021509M.jpg]

So does MF really have a lazy left eye?

If he does then please fix it...right now he looks like a fucking flounder.

Fucker, you damn near made me shoot beer out my nose on that one.

Borndragon ~ ok, I'll fix Middle Finger....
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Middle Finger Wrote:Plus, like I've said, I need a mental break from the net.
Well stop explaining yourself and take your damn break already before you have a meltdown. Go out and get some fresh air, you've been like this for way too long.

[Image: internet.jpg]
I have been breaking, no worries, my small-titted friend.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I have been breaking, no worries, my small-titted friend.
::finger::. I'm taking a break too, for now on I'm going to come here just twice a day to post an emoticon and nothing else.
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I have been breaking, no worries, my small-titted friend.
::finger::. I'm taking a break too, for now on I'm going to come here just twice a day to post an emoticon and nothing else.
WTF, do you want me to hug you or something? Do you desire to debate an in-depth topic with me? Need a little spank? What?
86 112