Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'scuse me while i RETCH
(05-14-2012, 08:39 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: "rght"?

Well done on catching dicks typo.

The edit button is your friend dick!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-14-2012, 09:24 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 08:39 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: "rght"?

Well done on catching dicks typo.

The edit button is your friend dick!

Well done.hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-14-2012, 09:30 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Well done.hah

Absolutely.

Whenever Ma and Donovan cut you down they get a big slap on the back from me.

Making you aware of your own retardness has become time consuming business, at least now I have our two newcomers here to help me with the workload.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-14-2012, 01:26 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 12:56 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 12:02 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 09:54 PM)sally Wrote: Trust me, fatty, organic formula is far superior than any of the shit you were shoveling into your mouth that caused you to need the gastric bypass. Go ahead and give the baby some more meds and pesticides.

The sad thing, is you are walking around thinking that your shit doesn't stink.

The sad thing is that fucking comma.
It's ok she won't notice.

Oh I noticed, sister. Just like that time I noticed you typed that I was the most stupidest person in the forum.
(05-14-2012, 07:26 PM)sally Wrote: Oh I noticed, sister. Just like that time I noticed you typed that I was the most stupidest person in the forum.

Oh God, who cares? Get over it.

Look, here's what I think about you, I think you have low self esteem issues. I think you need to start liking yourself and work on taking better care of yourself. That's my honest opinion.
(05-14-2012, 08:31 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 07:26 PM)sally Wrote: Oh I noticed, sister. Just like that time I noticed you typed that I was the most stupidest person in the forum.

Oh God, who cares? Get over it.

Look, here's what I think about you, I think you have low self esteem issues. I think you need to start liking yourself and work on taking better care of yourself. That's my honest opinion.

Didn't you just say that I think my shit doesn't stink? Now I have low self esteem 10 posts later. Which one is it, looney tunes?
(05-14-2012, 08:58 PM)sally Wrote: Didn't you just say that I think my shit doesn't stink? Now I have low self esteem 10 posts later. Which one is it, looney tunes?

You do think that. But it is a false sense of self worth. You really have low self esteem which is why you carry on with all your nonsense. Poor thing.
(05-14-2012, 09:25 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 08:58 PM)sally Wrote: Didn't you just say that I think my shit doesn't stink? Now I have low self esteem 10 posts later. Which one is it, looney tunes?

You do think that. But it is a false sense of self worth. You really have low self esteem which is why you carry on with all your nonsense. Poor thing.

OK, I'll just ride with that. I'm tired and have to take my low self esteem ass to bad. Good night and sweet dreams, you weird little Australian woman.
(05-14-2012, 09:37 PM)sally Wrote: OK, I'll just ride with that. I'm tired and have to take my low self esteem ass to bad. Good night and sweet dreams, you weird little Australian woman.

you may not have breastfed your children. There is nothing wrong with that. Breastfeeding is not for everyone, and when it is forced on someone when it is not for them it can have adverse consequences, which are not good for the mother or baby.

Where possible, breast is best.
(05-14-2012, 09:45 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Where possible, breast is best.

I agree. Personally, I couldn't breastfeed too long because my twins ended up in two different hospitals and in the PICU at each and their survival kind of took priority over me breastfeeding and pumping but what I did instead was bought breastmilk off ebay.

Breast is always best.
(05-14-2012, 11:11 PM)username Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 09:45 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Where possible, breast is best.

I agree. Personally, I couldn't breastfeed too long because my twins ended up in two different hospitals and in the PICU at each and their survival kind of took priority over me breastfeeding and pumping but what I did instead was bought breastmilk off ebay.

Breast is always best.

I thought that you could not buy bodily secretions on e-bay. I think user is yanking 7/11s chain.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
With my oldest I was a stay at home mommie with a touch of the hippie thing going on. Broke as shit, husb truck driver. I read this book called. " the family bed". Big mistake...i wanted to have oldest sleep with us but husb said no way.

But everything else with oldest ....he lived in the carrier pouch thing, i never left, cuddled continuously, breast fed until he is almost 2...

Then youngest came along..getting married soon....was at a totally different time in my life...daycare, not terribly happy in marriage (at that moment in time) , stressful career, she was looking back emotionally neglected...cause I was deeply depressed and in survival mode.

I am here to tell researchers the bottom line after having 3 raised so differently... Like everyone else's kids i know, they are all great kids and at the same time equally are all very capable of being a major pain in the ass. I think it's like most everything else in life, a balance is ideal...but if you stay within the lines of not being totally batshit crazy, they will turn out ok.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(05-15-2012, 06:44 AM)pspence Wrote: breast fed until he is almost 2...

Wrong, on several levels.
(05-15-2012, 07:37 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 06:44 AM)pspence Wrote: breast fed until he is almost 2...

Wrong, on several levels.

Feel free to expand on theat CN. I am interested in your feelings on this. What about breast feeding until a child is 5?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-15-2012, 12:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What about breast feeding until a child is 5?

At that age I'd call it milking the stupid cow.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-15-2012, 06:15 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 11:11 PM)username Wrote: was bought breastmilk off ebay.

I think user is yanking 7/11s chain.

It occurred to me.
(05-15-2012, 06:15 AM)Maggot Wrote: I thought that you could not buy bodily secretions on e-bay.

Maybe not when you tried...
(05-15-2012, 08:32 PM)username Wrote: Maybe not when you tried...

But what if you lose the auction? hah
Explain why they call you 7/11. Is it because you're open 24 hours? Because you favor Pakistanis with thick accents and poor hygiene? Is it because you'll give a slurpee for two bucks?
hah