Psychofuck's thread
46LOOK FOOLS... LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT.... YOU CALL ME "SIR". OR "DADDY" IF I'VE ALREADY FUCKED YOUR MOTHER....

AND ANOTHER THING... I LIKE GRAPE COOLADE... SO MAKE ME SOME.. LEAVE IT IN THE FRIDGE... AND GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY.... DONT COME BACK UNLESS YOU SEE THE BATHROOM LIGHT ON... THAT MEANS YOUR MOM IS SHAVING MY NUTS.... AND HER SAGGY AS IS NOT NAKED...

WHY AM I HERE??.... CAUSE SOMEONE'S GOTTA TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A MAN... YOU FUCKIN INRBED MONGOLOID.
Oh boy. All caps. How droll.

Ooooooohhhhh...I'm soooo scared. Please massah, don't beats me.

Pffffffft. What a meat puppet.

Care to try a little intellect and show that you're not just a run of the mill lamer?
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
PSYCHOFUCKINSOULDESTROYER Wrote:WHY AM I HERE??.... CAUSE SOMEONE'S GOTTA TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A MAN.
I have no desire to learn how to be a man...Must you be so crude ?...it leads me to believe you are a juvenile, young people think vulgar is cute, it's not...Get your act together & stop shouting too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Another TARD alert
PSYCHOFUCKINSOULDESTROYER Wrote:46LOOK FOOLS... LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT.... YOU CALL ME "SIR". OR "DADDY" IF I'VE ALREADY FUCKED YOUR MOTHER....

AND ANOTHER THING... I LIKE GRAPE COOLADE... SO MAKE ME SOME.. LEAVE IT IN THE FRIDGE... AND GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY.... DONT COME BACK UNLESS YOU SEE THE BATHROOM LIGHT ON... THAT MEANS YOUR MOM IS SHAVING MY NUTS.... AND HER SAGGY AS IS NOT NAKED...

WHY AM I HERE??.... CAUSE SOMEONE'S GOTTA TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A MAN... YOU FUCKIN INRBED MONGOLOID.
::rollseyes::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Once this guy's info. and bitch name is plugged into google's search engine, it comes up with:

[Image: grape.bmp]
What a retard. This ass monkey sounds like a 15 year old goth.

You fail.
Duchess Wrote:
PSYCHOFUCKINSOULDESTROYER Wrote:WHY AM I HERE??.... CAUSE SOMEONE'S GOTTA TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A MAN.
I have no desire to learn how to be a man...Must you be so crude ?...it leads me to believe you are a juvenile, young people think vulgar is cute, it's not...Get your act together & stop shouting too.
No shit, who does this cocksucker think he's fucking talking to?
No more posts?

What? Did yer mommy come down to the basement and you had to switch to the Disney site?
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
The dickhead can't type and be fisted by his boyfriend at the same time.
Fug duh kund
...and he paid that 'boyfriend' to do it.
I moved it here (and removed him) because his name was so long.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
No shit, who does this cocksucker think he's fucking talking to?
::laugh:: smartass
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Long name. Short dick.

Funny. Sad?

I bet you dollar to donuts his little flappy fruitcake ass will be back.
PSYCHOFUCKINSOULDESTROYER Wrote:46LOOK FOOLS... LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT....
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

::nuts::

That has to be one of the WORST intro posts I've seen. What an idiot.