Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
what's for dinner?
i made a pineapple upside-down cake last night. which some night creatures have already been into.
and i put chicken & yellow rice in the crock pot at 0600. lazy Sunday dinner.

what about you? what's cooking?[Image: cook.gif]

[Image: pineapple-upside-down-cake.jpg]

it looks like this, with lots of dark brown sugar

[Image: 670x427-chicken-and-yellow-rice_2.jpg]

i always use this rice. very flavorful & i add garlic & onions

[Image: vigo_yello_rice.jpg]

Tonight,Chicken green chili enchiladas.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

What's your recipe for chicken and yellow rice LC? That looks GOOD!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Dirty rice and my hubby's wonderful guacamole. He is from Peru and I just love his cooking Smiley_emoticons_smile

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

Lady Cop, I just LOVE pineapple upside-down cake Smiley_emoticons_smile My Grannie would always make it in a cast iron skillet. Love the yellow rice and chicken too. My husbands Mother would make this delicious dish called, Arroz con pollo (not sure if I spelled that correct) it had yellow rice, chicken, tomato's and peas in it.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

Barbecued New York steak, corn on the cob, and garlic spinach.
Barbara: Arroz con pollo

haha that's exactly what i make, but w/o the peas.

Ramsey, it's so easy! i just put everything in the crock. you need to keep an eye on it so rice comes out perfect, be sure there's enough liquid. i don't really use a recipe, but google arroz con pollo. Smiley_emoticons_smile

first, catch chicken

[Image: chickenchef.gif]

(05-20-2012, 01:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Barbara: Arroz con pollo

haha that's exactly what i make, but w/o the peas.

Ramsey, it's so easy! i just put everything in the crock. you need to keep an eye on it so rice comes out perfect, be sure there's enough liquid. i don't really use a recipe, but google arroz con pollo. Smiley_emoticons_smile

You really didn't just answer the stupid yellow rice and chicken receipt question did you? Really?

Who the fuck doesn't know how to make yellow rice and chicken? certainly super mom knows how to make something as simple as yellow rice and chicken?

Asshat enablers suck!
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-20-2012, 01:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Who the fuck doesn't know how to make yellow rice and chicken?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Please dis regard my previous post.

I should have known.
John Adams

I have better things to do than learn how to cook. Simply typing that made me yawn.
(05-20-2012, 01:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 01:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Who the fuck doesn't know how to make yellow rice and chicken?

50...me too...hah

At least we have each other when it comes to the cooking bullies.
(05-20-2012, 02:10 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: At least we have each other when it comes to the cooking bullies.

That's not the only thing we have in common. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Fish sticks, fries and salad.
Pasta carbonara, salad and garlic bread. Again. My kids love it.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-20-2012, 02:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 02:10 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: At least we have each other when it comes to the cooking bullies.

That's not the only thing we have in common. Smiley_emoticons_smile

It sure isn't...

Which reminds me...4:20 is too long to wait on this do nothing, lazy day. I'm starting early. Care to join me?Weed-2

That was all the encouragement I needed. 104
Stuffed peppers and garlic bread.

The secret to good stuffed peppers is to keep it simple. I mix gound sirloin with crushed garlic and a carrot ran through the food processor ( the carrot is not for taste, but it does something for the texture) cooked basmati rice, and San Marzano crushed tomatoes.
(05-20-2012, 07:07 PM)sally Wrote: Stuffed peppers and garlic bread.

The secret to good stuffed peppers is to keep it simple. I mix gound sirloin with crushed garlic and a carrot ran through the food processor ( the carrot is not for taste, but it does something for the texture) cooked basmati rice, and San Marzano crushed tomatoes.

I don't believe you actually use carrots. Maybe I'm just naive.Smiley_emoticons_razz

just kidding, that sounds yummy.

*copies recipe for later use*
(05-20-2012, 02:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Fish sticks, fries and salad.

Jello for dessert? Smiley_emoticons_wink