Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
what's for dinner?
Tuna.
It would have killed you to add more details? Canned tuna, your wife's tuna, yellow fin tuna on the grill...?
(09-27-2020, 07:25 PM)sally Wrote: It would have killed you to add more details? Canned tuna, your wife's tuna, yellow fin tuna on the grill...?
It also includes spicy tuna, salmon, crabmeat, yellowtail. You can get different sauces like ponzu,soy, etc. You can choose white rice or spring mix as a base or do half and half of each. There a ton of add ins like edamame, wasabi, guacamole, hot cheetos, red onions, scallions,seaweed,croutons,etc.
Just lick the tuna and shut the fuck up.
I like macaroni salad with mayo, hard boiled eggs, tuna, peas, onion, green pepper, celery and a dash of Old Bay. Probably my all time favorite comfort food. Sometimes I add shrimp.
(09-27-2020, 11:10 PM)BigMark Wrote: Just lick the tuna and shut the fuck up.
Just fuck the tuna and shut the lick up.
We had grilled cheese with bacon and tomatoes,  along with French fries on the side,  I like to dust my fries with grated parmesan.   It's a constipated nightmare.
Mmmmm French fries.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have a ton of steaks I need to start cooking. I'm picking up 2 bags of Honey Crisp apples tomorrow. They are soooooo damn good! I could eat 2 a day and be happy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-28-2020, 07:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have a ton of steaks I need to start cooking. I'm picking up 2 bags of Honey Crisp apples tomorrow. They are soooooo damn good! I could eat 2 a day and be happy.

Ooh, steak and apples wrapped up in tinfoil on the grill,   where'd you say you lived again? I'll bring salads!
Suncook
I smell broccoli and cheese. I think some sausage too.
Take a shower already!
That's a lot of friggin meat! I just took 4 lbs of hamburg and pork out to make a meatloaf Thursday. I'm simple like that.
I'm having butternut squash. A taste of Fall.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like that with butter and a little cinnamon.
tuna or deviled ham, or soup. I haven't decided yet.
They keep sending me butternut squash in my vegetable box. I like it, but I'm getting sick of it. I made soup out of the last batch.