Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
what's for dinner?
Time to make some quick Salmon burgers w/fries.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-11-2020, 06:56 AM)crash Wrote: I ate red beans and rice in NOLA, people raved about it. That shit is horrendous. Worse than Cracker Barrel white sausage gravy...*vomit*
Cracker Barrel sucks, but how do you not like red beans and rice? It's red beans simmered with bell pepper, celery, onion and spices which forms a gravy while cooking and served with rice. It's simple and delicious, but I'm sure the wrong person could fuck it up.
I can understand the biscuits and sausage gravy because that's odd to people that didn't grow up with it. I've turned my Eastern European husband into a collard green, fried chicken eating fool, but he won't eat the sausage gravy and biscuits. But red beans and rice? It's just beans and rice.
(10-16-2020, 07:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Time to make some quick Salmon burgers w/fries.

Yum!

Tonight around 9 PM I decided I needed to make the acron squash I got at the market the other day.

Steak and Shrimp Fajitas, BOOM!
Damn. That sounds good too. I wish I had meatloaf w/ my squash tonight.

It’s 20:40 on a Saturday night here. Pan fried WA crayfish in brown butter was what was for dinner. I had to pay to return the Eggs Bene breakfast....but dessert will be worth it
(10-17-2020, 01:27 AM)BigMark Wrote: Steak and Shrimp Fajitas, BOOM!
Loaded Steak and Potatoes Burrito from Moe's. DYNAMITE!
Yum.
Tonight I made a meal from my vegetarian food box.
Lemon Braised Chickpeas

Chickpeas, potatoes, with onion and garlic baked in the oven
add kale, rosemarry, kalamata olives and capers and lemon at the end
and then a cashew cheese flavored with garlic, put that on top and put it under the broiler

so good

NSFW

[Image: cheesebikini-1451675702.jpg]
Gross! I hate that cheese. It is so fake. I would be pissed if someone asked me to eat that to get to the good stuff. Nope. No way.

You wouldn't eat that cheese for Magic Pussy?
Oh, i would eat that cheese. Like a mouse in a trap.
(10-22-2020, 02:40 PM)MirahM Wrote: Gross! I hate that cheese. It is so fake. I would be pissed if someone asked me to eat that to get to the good stuff. Nope. No way.
I'd only eat that cheese if it was Brie.......

Alison Brie.
I think that might be the kind of cheese that doesn't melt.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It sure would be fun trying to melt it!  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Those are Kraft singles. They melt just fine and while they have no business on a cheese board, they'll make a fine grilled cheese and tomato sandwich in a pinch.
(10-22-2020, 02:51 PM)BigMark Wrote: You wouldn't eat that cheese for Magic Pussy?

No. Not for magic pussy or magic cock.

Now lets get back to talking about dinner!

I have 3 more meals to make out of my vegetarian food box. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Hahahahaha...fucking hell. That’s hilarious. Over here, they call that ‘American Cheese’. Why do I find it so amusing? Because it’s orange and as fake as fuck...hah
(10-23-2020, 08:02 AM)crash Wrote: Hahahahaha...fucking hell. That’s hilarious. Over here, they call that ‘American Cheese’. Why do I find it so amusing? Because it’s orange and as fake as fuck...hah
hah