Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
what's for dinner?
I prefer rice over potatoes or pasta. I lurve Mexican rice. NomNomNom. I like the fried rice the little Asian dude makes too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
https://www.food.com/recipe/jagacida-jag...rde-134997
I made some meatloaf tonight . It's still cooking. I put 2 eggs a package of lipton beefy onion soup package, 12 cup of salsa, a fistfull of ritz crackers all crunched up, a little brown sugar some worsteshire sauce salt pepper and am cooking the 2 lbs and 1 lbs of breakfast sausage now. 

In 45 min I will go to the resturaunt and pu 1 large onion ring and one large french fry 

And some beer Oh yeah!  Blowing-kisses

Whats ya got?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I had Jambalaya and my mouth was on fire all night.
We had steamed clams and oysters. Jambalaya sounds good, gonna have to make that.
Cod roasted on a bed of vidalia onions with homemade tarter sauce and roasted red potatoes. 

My Cod is bigger and I have 6 fillets 12" long.

I love cod! Mmmmmm white fish.
Fishist!
(03-06-2021, 03:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: I love cod! Mmmmmm white fish.

Cod's good. I prefer salmon.
It's been a long day and I'm hungry enough to gnaw on your arm. Feed me. Please. At least tell me what you're having so I can covet your food.
I'm just about to eat dinner but haven't decided between tuna or hot dogs.
That Bitch Duchess put that corn on the cob picture out and all I can think of now is that buttery/salt crunch. Man.........I LOVE that stuff!!!
I made chicken and vegetable rice soup with okra. Kind of like the soup version of jambalaya.
(03-23-2021, 07:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: That Bitch Duchess 

Today for your mouth watering delight.

I took 2 baking pans, lined them with foil and sprayed them with Pam
Took 2 bags of red potatoes washed them, cut them in half and put them in a bowl
I put some olive oil, a lipton onion soup packet and some salt and pepper with some fresh chopped chives and mixed it all up.
Some fresh wild salmon on top of a bed of Vidalia onions in the other foil lined, spray pam pan
Made some tarter sauce with mayo, Dijon mustard and some maple spicy pickles chopped fine and mixed it up with a dash of the chopped chives.
Put the potatoes in the pan and sprinkled it with salt and pepper
Browned up some Panko bread crumbs with butter in a sauce pan
Laid out the Salmon on top of the vidalia onions, put the tarter sauce on and sprinkled with the bread crumbs I browned in butter.

Cooked the potatoes at 450 deg for 20 min and tossed in the Salmon 10 min before they were done
Cooked another 10 min and it was ready.

Then smoked a joint and drank a beer.
I had some maple spicy pickles also, but I just put them with hotdogs on a piece of bread, with Muenster cheese and yum yum sauce.
(03-28-2021, 06:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I had some maple spicy pickles also, but I just put them with hotdogs on a piece of bread, with Muenster cheese and yum yum sauce.

Fucking gross.
They are really spicy until you cook-em.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin  They burn my damn tongue, I'm not a spicy guy just a mellow yellow guy. Because I'm just mad about Saffron, Saffrons mad about me.
(03-28-2021, 07:32 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 06:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I had some maple spicy pickles also, but I just put them with hotdogs on a piece of bread, with Muenster cheese and yum yum sauce.

Fucking gross.

You're right. It's much better with pepper jack cheese, pepperoni and Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing.
Whats for dinner?