Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
If Lavergne hadn't have had that gun, I believe Mickey would've gotten away. Mano-a-mano she kicked his ass! The coward had to use the unfair advantage of a gun to win - against a 5' tall girl! What a puss!
(08-18-2012, 03:10 PM)shitstorm Wrote: ...This story isn't over. There's the young girl, Ali, in Texas, and I'll bet it was him. You know there are more. I also want to how he got from where he burned his truck, back to where he was staying. I believe it was 40 or 50 miles and he managed that while his sister slept....

I wouldn't be surprised if it's him. If it is, I hope for Ali's parents' sakes, he tells what happened to Ali. I followed that case from the beginning. LE didn't take Ali's disappearance seriously at first, and for some reason, the media never really picked up on the case. There was some coverage, but the parents had to really push to get it.
(08-18-2012, 03:10 PM)shitstorm Wrote: This story isn't over. There's the young girl, Ali, in Texas, and I'll bet it was him. You know there are more. I also want to how he got from where he burned his truck, back to where he was staying. I believe it was 40 or 50 miles and he managed that while his sister slept.

According to inside sources, the "BN" listed on the court document is his biological sister who lives in the area. Other sources have told me that she testified that BSL made up this ruse about loaning his truck to someone, that it was then used in the commission of other crimes. He basically hoodwinked his sister into picking him up. Once she found out the truth, she gave LE all they needed when they came knocking.
Yep, the story isn't over....search of Lavergne's home uncovers missing woman's drivers license...

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-...index.html

A search of Brandon Scott Lavergne's home in the investigation of Mickey Shunick's death uncovered the driver's license of a Texas woman whose whereabouts remain unknown. ...

The Advocate reports detectives found the wallet and driver's license of Madeline Aumiller in a search of Lavergne's home on July 5.

Amiller's brother told authorities his sister last accessed her bank account in April.