Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
Found out the following through another crime forum which I don't think LC wants linked here.

Bretty has an Instagram acct (just saw that site for the first time, today) and they have pages where they post pictures called Statigram (or something like that). He has lots of pics of Mickey. He also has a girlfriend who has an acct on that site. He doesn't have have any pics of his girlfriend in his photos, only Mickey. I don't want to make too much of that because his girlfriend may be a recent addition to his life. Hence no pics of her on his page. I don't know. Could be something that makes you go "hmm" or could be nothing. He's been a friend of Mickey''s for years, I guess, so pics would normal. It's logical to look at the last person who was with her and to suspect every little nuance of their speech, body language, etc, but at the same time anyone could look suspicious when you're looking at them that way. I would imagine that the cops are giving him and all of Mickey's friends a close look. I would think, and LC please confirm this, Bretty would have been extensively interviewed by the police, already.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by shitstorm - 05-22-2012, 03:45 PM