Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
Hi JsMom, thanks for the welcome Smiley_emoticons_smile

Im not sure if thats the case, but if you know that area, its known for plenty of drunk driving, because bars let out around the exact time she was riding.

But since she was a frequent cyclist, someone might have learned her bike route.
Her phones been off since Saturday though.

Since its already been past 72 hours, they better search and search as much as they can, because time is dwindling.

If the K-9s dont pick up on a scent, that's going to be pretty bad for the entire case, since its almost the final step.

I live around a lot of fields, around 25 minutes from where she was taken.
A serial killer who was here a few years ago came down my road, the girl jumped out, ran through the fields, and luckily found people to save her and call the police. I forgot how many girls he raped/killed. His name was Derrick Todd Lee.

Another instance, a drug deal gone bad, a victim was shot and the body was put into the field down the street.

These fields at night are so quiet, that I guess it seems like an ideal place to bring someone.

I plan to search around these fields today for anything. Hope NOT to find anything.

I also hope she is not one of the thousands of cases in which NOTHING is ever found about what happened to her.

Please keep wishing, praying, whatever any of you do guys.
I dont know the girl, but it seems like through this case, even strangers feel like they know her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by OceanMetTheSky - 05-22-2012, 04:14 PM