Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
The best reason that I can think of that her abductor took her bike is that he clipped her with a vehicle and didn't want the paint from his own left as evidence. I highly doubt that she could have been lured into getting off her bike.

When I looked at Brettly's photos, and his girlfriend's, these kids resonated with me. Looks like they're into vegetarian cooking and animals, caring about others, riding to raise money for affordable housing, and just lots of highly conscious, good things for kids to be doing. Even Mickey's major, anthropology, shows a passion for people and life. The Lafayette community looks amazing with so many people volunteering and helping in this awful search. Her friends have done such a good job with organizing searches and color coding maps with what's been searched, her possible routes. They couldn't have their shit together more and still nothing. It's a sickening, sinking feeling that these efforts have proved fruitless. I think this was a stranger abduction and that LC is probably right :( Such a nice family with great girls. Just the kind of girls that anyone would be so pleased to have for daughters. Mickey is not the common victim type - a prostitute or street person. I would not be surprised if this is a serial killer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by shitstorm - 05-23-2012, 02:12 PM