Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
Snip of a long post found elsewhere:

Quote:Since Monday morning when I first saw the report I thought something wasn't right. I didn't think she ever went out the back door and got on her bike, but I heard something today that got me thinking in a different direction. I was at a store today around 2pm and was talking to the lady running the counter trying to find out about the what the dogs found or didn't find, knowing that if they were using bloodhounds the chances of picking up Mickey's scent would be very very high. She tells me no word on the dogs but there is a woman who said, earlier on the same night, she was riding her bike in the same area when she noticed a green van that gave her a bad feeling. Just before the girl got to a busier section of the road the van pulled up and blocked her way, then took off like something spooked the van away. The store clerk said all she knew was it was a green van with TN plates, and the girl on the bike was giving her information to police. It's been bothering me since I heard this, I've been following it almost non-stop since.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by shitstorm - 05-24-2012, 06:42 PM