Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(05-25-2012, 12:12 AM)shitstorm Wrote: ... If her abductor had a pick up or a van, it would be easy to take the bike, too. She may have been knocked off her bike or broke down with a flat. Whatever happened probably happened fast. She never had time to use her cell phone. There are parts of her probable bike route that looked very spooky to me. I can easily where she could be abducted and nobody would see it go down.

I don't think it would be that easy to take the bike too for ONE person - unless the person had a pickup, van, or large SUV - AND unless Mickey was subdued (hit by the vehicle; tasered, handcuffed, & gagged; knocked out). It could have been two or more people, or as others have suggested above, someone could have abducted Mickey and left the bike, and another person found it and rode off with it.

Another possibility is that someone along her route took her. Maybe someone was coming home and subdued Mickey and got her inside a residence, then went back out for the bike and stuck it in the garage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by Kip - 05-25-2012, 10:52 PM