Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(05-26-2012, 12:21 AM)shitstorm Wrote: If it's someone from the carnival, they're going to be caught because the truck is so identifiable. I'm gonna bet it won't be that simple. Seems like it's a good possibility that both abductions involve the same exact truck and driver. It's just too damn coincidental. The question is: is the killer a local or traveling? In Lady Cop's link another girl said she took a ride from a guy in truck like this!!! He offered her $$ for sex but let her go.

I watched the video you mention and this girl took a ride in a GMC Sierra 2500 Texas Edition White pick-up about 2 months ago, she is too exhausted riding her bike to think clearly and accepts a ride with this geezer and he loads her bike in his truck, all the while he's ranting and raving on about sex and he would give her money, he told her he drives around town looking for pretty girls to pick up, my God! glad she got away safe.

The pick up truck if you look it up has Texas Edition Emblems, Chrome Wheels, 4 door with black door handles. Here is one thing I noticed the gas cap door is originally paint colour, take a look at the truck in the picture it is not a white gas cap door, I think he has a special aluminum or chrome fancy gas cap on truck or the whole painted door is not on it, one of the two here. Looking closer a dually would have extra wheels at back this 2500 doesn't however, it's still a workhorse truck. Shitstorm this truck is going to stick out like a sore thumb JMO
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by NightOwl - 05-26-2012, 01:30 AM