Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(05-27-2012, 02:14 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote: Wasn't there a white pickup seen in another missing person case of a college student? I can't remember where but she was from NY.

Yes, in the Lauren Spierer case. After looking at it, again, I think it's a different model truck. There are a bunch of cases of missing, petite blonds, though, so a connection can't be ruled out.

Here's the map. North is at the top:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=100+ryan+s...1&t=m&z=16

The red pin is 100 Ryan St where Mickey left from (her friend Brettly's house). She went south down Parkside and turned east onto Versailles. This is the first location she was caught on camera. She headed south on Versailles, turning south on St John, going toward W University Blvd. Notice that St John forks just after W Convent. She took the upper part of the fork which is St Landry to cross W University. This is the second location (Circle K gas station) she was on camera. This is also where a white truck is captured, twice, once going in her direction and the other in the opposite. The third picture of a white truck (NOT by the gas station) is on W University, traveling north, between St Landry and Parkside, next to where that cemetery is on the map. I don't know if that's the same truck seen near Circle K. I there are Mickey would have continued, across W University, down St Landry, but as far we know, no more cameras captured her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by shitstorm - 05-27-2012, 02:41 PM