Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
Thank you zero for your shot of the map, made it so much easier for me to pull it up myself. I was looking at the area on google earth (satellite view for any who aren't familiar), fucking desolate. Such a bad feeling in my gut.

(05-27-2012, 10:22 PM)shitstorm Wrote: NightOwl, some peeps in the area said it's 27 miles. Other stories about that area are pretty scary. Most say they wouldn't dream of getting off there. There's NOTHING there. It leads into those places where there are swamp people who live off the grid. Serious backwoods shit where no regular person should wander and outsiders are not welcome. It's also full of alligators and snakes.

I'd take my chances with the Toledo hoodrats before ever venturing into a place like that.

just curious SS, any more details you could provide on the stories about the area? I've read up a little about the serial killer who dumped the body near the same bridge (derrick todd lee, right?) and after checking that area out on google earth i'm kind of intrigued to know more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by koko - 05-28-2012, 11:17 AM